Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're talking about when the metals are attached to his arm and body, not when they are moving in the air.
What difference does that make.
You are claiming that he somehow stops using his magnetic abilities to levitate metals instead he uses his physical strength to carry the metal around.
Do you understand how ludicrous that is?

I love how after all these years we still don't know the name of Kid's fruit.

I agree, it's a bit crazy - but who knows, maybe someday.
Big reveal :goyea:
That DF can extend to ISLANDS level if well used
I would like the full power of Kid's fruit to be comparable to the power of the Whitebeard fruit - has anyone seen X men apocalypse?

What Adv KKG clown did ? :suresure: you are just making shit up and KKG destroyed a city block in Dressrosa :gokulaugh:
KKG with mediocre hardening broke through God Thread + spiderweb and hit Doflamingo so hard, that he flew into the city with such impact that it bisected a part of the city and flipped it over.

Now imagine KKG with advanced barrier/internal destruction Haki + adv.CoC directly into the face without any obstacles like God Thread and spiderweb inbetween.

KKG with mediocre hardening broke through God Thread + spiderweb and hit Doflamingo so hard, that he flew into the city with such impact that it bisected a part of the city and flipped it over.
And did Doffy get his head cracked or something like that ? Also Doffy's attack didn't halt KKG which would mean there is a waste of energy it got overpowered instantly and hit Doffy in his face who appeared to be ok afterawards .
Now imagine KKG with advanced barrier/internal destruction Haki
This won't change anything where Luffy himself knows his limit he did say he only inflicted a superficial injury even with the boost of adv CoC.
But can we say it's on the same caliber as Togen totsuka from the scabbards ? We don't know but our scaling is based on Oden's feat which is far superior than KKG with Adv CoA .
adv.CoC directly into the face without any obstacles like God Thread and spiderweb inbetween.
I only believe what i see as i showed u the best feat of KKG with adv CoA as luffy implied is below heavy damage ( scars or something similar ) now with adv CoC the only thing we can see is Having an Oden level feat which is the bar minimum of a healthy Zoro and i repeat that feat is done by BROKEN BONES Ashura Zoro with < 10% OF STAMINA

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The Kid fans deserves this and more honestly. I was getting tired of ppl chatting crap like this dude wasn't the first Nova to defeat a commander. Luffy is my favourite Nova but I am not gna ignore what Oda has been telling us from the jump. Kid is Luffy's rival end of.
First one to beat a commander was Urouge no? Defeating Snack.

Status
Not open for further replies.