Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro and Sicilian are on the same level, the former is Neko's right hand and the latter is Inu's right hand. Since Inu and Neko are clear equals, I expect Sicilian and Pedro to be equals too.
no, based on portrayal, Pedro was unique, Sicilian was part of 3 musketeers...Pedro was the only leader of night Guardians, Pedro was the only one who became pirate and was leading the ship and he had much more experience fighting

no, based on portrayal, Pedro was unique, Sicilian was part of 3 musketeers...Pedro was the only leader of night Guardians, Pedro was the only one who became pirate and was leading the ship and he had much more experience fighting
Sicilian is the captain of the Musketeers, Pedro is the captain of the Guardians. Same role, same position, different boss.
On the pirate experience, is possible yeah but I still see more reasons to consider them equals tbh.

Since the metals attach to his arm, the accumulative weight of the metals still exert strain on his arm and body.
They don't because he is literally using his ability to levitate them. Like I said, no amount of mental gymnastics can make it a raw strength feat.
How do you think he is able to move the fingers of the giant metal arm? Obviously through levitation.
You are just claiming that he deactivated his levitation ability just to use his physical strength to carry something he could carry with his ability

Status
Not open for further replies.