The Zoro and Sanji Truce Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Lmao, okay, back to OP

Honestly some of their best moments when they work together. Here, Alabasta, Fishman Island and recently saving Toko from Orochi.

:perocry:——Me feeling sorry for the people here that don’t know how to read forum titles
My feelings about creating this thread after seeing how it turned out catded

The best part was thriller bark. The respect and understanding sanji had for zoro was beautiful. Theres an amazing fan art of it when sanjis carrying zoro back to the crew. Its a disgrace that oda just made them fight after the timeskip like it never happened.
I dont know when were ever gonna have a "nice" moment between them two. Like a smile at each other.....or god forbid a hug. But I want atleast one before the end of OP.

I always like the trope of rivals going from being tsunderes to each other to being the bestest friends. I really hope they have that character progression.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I dont know when were ever gonna have a "nice" moment between them two. Like a smile at each other.....or god forbid a hug. But I want atleast one before the end of OP.

I always like the trope of rivals going from being tsunderes to each other to being the bestest friends. I really hope they have that character progression.
They progressed then and in sabaody, but when they returned they seemed to go back to square one, the childish bickering is played out.
Post automatically merged:

Some great Zoro/sanji thriller bark fan art out there

They progressed then and in sabaody, but when they returned they seemed to go back to square one, the childish bickering is played out.
You may have a point. Sanji was pretty nice to him at the start of Saboundy.

Honestly post timeskip wouldve been a lot more cooler if they came back as friends. Leave all that childish stuff for pre timeskip. Not to say I dont enjoy it tho lol.

B
The thread started good but then Z boys ruined it like always. These mofos hate Sanji more than they love Zoro.

Anyways, Zoro is badass and loyal as fuck. I'm gonna cry in joy when he finally becomes the world's greatest swordsman. (No bullshit)

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This is a good example of the good side of Sanji's hypocrisy.
Exactly. This specific trait gives him more range than other characters.

I don't know if you read Slam Dunk but I was waiting for the same scene between two similar character in that manga and when it happened in the last chapter it was amazing.

Right, I've deleted a couple of posts.

This isn't the thread to talk about why you don't like one of the two. Or to try and start Zoro vs Sanji up again. That's pretty much the exact opposite of what this thread is for. Keep it to what you like about the two of them.
Thank you sir, I didn't intend to cause trouble with this thread.

I'm sure Toei will do this scene justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.