Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zorofanboys pretend to not see that
You can't reason with fanatics. You have Luffy and Sanji fanatics all acting up as well. They all believe no one outside of these trio is allowed to grow after each passing arc. You say one thing that is stated in the Manga that doesn't go along with their narrative, they all go on a mad one like I wrote the bloody Manga like why tf are you tryna beef me lool:kobeha:

The pop is used in 7 chapters on the roof and you still dont think it's consistent because it doesnt fit your viewpoint on the event.
The POP is missing in many other places. See Duckman's post.
Blocking and Taking an attack are 2 different actions not 1 simutaneous action, if he blocked the attack he would not have been damaged since he blocked them with his swords.
He was damaged by blocking alone due to the sheer difference in the magnitude of power.
Beckman: I have evidence
Also Beckman: It's not evidence but im assuming that it happens, because no matter how much panels or dialogue differ from my viewpoint. What I say goes
Fixed

The premise of the conversation is solely on the rooftop and what happened on the rooftop. I dont know why you're trying to bring non rooftop panels into the argument.

That's what we call a sampling bias. Why would you arbitrarily limit it to the rooftop chapters? Is it there that Law started using Chambres? Did the pop SFX not exist? And did you somehow miss the rest of my post?

Luffy > Kid
You can't reason with fanatics. You have Luffy and Sanji fanatics all acting up as well. They all believe no one outside of these trio is allowed to grow after each passing arc. You say one thing that is stated in the Manga that doesn't go along with their narrative, they all go on a mad one like I wrote the bloody Manga like why tf are you tryna beef me lool:kobeha:
Lol Luffy > Jinbei>= Zoro > Sanji
Let the games begin.

Popologist, you appear to have become Fujitora again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampling_bias

In statistics, sampling bias is a bias in which a sample is collected in such a way that some members of the intended population have a lower or higher sampling probability than others. It results in a biased sample [1] of a population (or non-human factors) in which all individuals, or instances, were not equally likely to have been selected.[2] If this is not accounted for, results can be erroneously attributed to the phenomenon under study rather than to the method of sampling.
This is actual the most ironic wiki definition because according to your logic, the poll posted regarding this matter would then be subject to sampling bias as well and that puts yourself in a conundrum.

My argument is again solely based on what is happening on the roof and the pop being used everytime, but since it disagrees with your narrative it's sampling bias

Status
Not open for further replies.