Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like Kaido got excited and stopped holding back. We’ll have to wait but Luffy just isn’t there yet
Kaido didn't go all out but hybrid Kaido means definitely ain't holding back.....probably fight got off screened because he has shown something new.....but on the other hand from the looks of it, Luffy fought him in base form for 24-30 minutes.....anyways, we need Luffy perspective on what had happened on the rooftop......

No, He was conscious in Dressrosa, and against Cracker. He was able to run around in WCI after losing G4. But somehow became worse after G4 usage against Kaidou in chapter 1003.
But there were always panels of white eyes when he was just lost his haki, I’m too lazy but you can go back and check
He gets white eyes, then gets back up with 10 min haki break
Especially the BEST example you can see it with during the end of Katakuri fight
Where he had white eyes right after snakeman... 10 min break... got back up

I

Indigo

there is another possibility...like someone said....what if Luffy was KOed by Kaido club swing and fall out of Onigaishima? or Kaido didn't kill him because he was excited after a long time....that means something right?
But if that's the case, why is Kaido himself saying he should've killed Luffy from the start?

The more I think how oda can show Kaido defeat the more I come to the conclusion that he will use a combo between Lufly&Zoro thta didnt happen yet.

Oda doesnt want that Kaido will fall only by using punches, and so far the 2 most effective where Luffy&Zoro but they never tried to work together in a combo attack.

The same happen between Kid&law they never tried a combo attack at the same time vs Big Mom.

They key to defeat the Yonko is not 1 but 2 or more at the same time.

So I dont know how the plot will progress and make Luffy&Zoro meet again but that duble combo between Luffy&Zoro could be the key to take 100% sure down Kaido.

Let see, I feel like Luffy will take a break so is Zoro, good, actually to let them figurate out new thing for the final encounter.

I hope Oda will shift to the rest fight and close it 1 after the other.

It seems like Kaido got excited and stopped holding back. We’ll have to wait but Luffy just isn’t there yet
We haven't seen Kaido's awakening, nor Luffy's King moves used against Kaido, neither of them have gone all out.
Luffy will finish Kaido this arc, as the narrative demands, don't fall for fake hype. Kaido can't go down till after his executives. Only Ulti and Page One are down so far.

Honestly do Usopp and Nami beat elite Headliners like Babanuki and Beetle sama?
They can't tank their hits. But they can probably knock them out seeing how they were able to defeat several Fighting Bullfishes in Dressrossa
Post automatically merged:

So bb is the good guy ?
Yes , Garp and Roger are race traitors and sellouts :goatasure:

I

Indigo

All i can say is this, if Luffy defeats Kaido solo 1v1 after losing to him 3 times (two of these times getting a new powerup), it's going to be so boring. Because the only way that happens is if Luffy gets a 3rd fucking powerup in the same arc, or Kaido gets nerfed by some BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.