Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that being confident and being a reckless idiot are two separate things? This is a war against two Yonkos, against WB the Marines called their full force and the 7 Warlords. Thinking that he can beat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 is just arrogant, he’s a leader in serious situations he should act serious and with brain. He carries some responsibility. The outcome of the fight speaks for itself. Now something is gonna rescue him otherwise the raid would’ve failed. You call us stupid but you are a blind fanboy
You know right now only Luffy could take on Kaido from the alliance side in the whole Onigaishima....and moreover Kaido is his problem......so how is Luffy wrong about taking his "responsibility" of defeating Kaido? what strategy does he need to follow now at this point to defeat Kaido?....poison? nuclear bomb? .....outcome won't remain same....this is war....things won't remain same all the time....I may be blind fanboy but you are definitely blind hater.....Luffy lost because he is weaker than Kaido not because he is stupid.....

Kaido's dialogue structure makes it feel like he is facepalming because Luffy got too ahead of himself using way too much Haki and running out of it in the middle of the battle (thus why Luffy is sent flying).
Weren't we already past Mount Fuji a few chapters ago? Luffy is falling in Wano land most probably.
Oda seems to be doing an ultimate Arc ending combining various aspects from past Arcs in this one.

Cause Law is stronger than beginning of Wano Luffy. You think these guys stay the same strength. Thats the problem
Base on what?? Law get his ass whopped by Doffy who got his ass whopped by Luffy G4. After Dressrosa, Law hasn't been in any major fight and they're waiting for Luffy to Wano while Luffy undergo another hardship and tougher battle against Kata in WCI.

Luffy even reach another stage of growth in strength after WCI thereby widen the gap between them. So?? Law who's waiting in Wano will get magic boost and suddenly stronger than Luffy?? Who was already stronger than him by the end of Dressrosa. Let's not even include WCI new stages of PU.

" Law stronger than Luffy in Wano "
That's just some massive headcanon you there.

Base on what?? Law get his ass whopped by Doffy who got his ass whopped by Luffy G4. After Dressrosa, Law hasn't been in any major fight and they're waiting for Luffy to Wano while Luffy undergo another hardship and tougher battle against Kata in WCI.

Luffy even reach another stage of growth in strength after WCI thereby widen the gap between them. So?? Law who's waiting in Wano will get magic boost and suddenly stronger than Luffy?? Who was already stronger than him by the end of Dressrosa lol, not to include WCI new stage of development.

Luffy even reach another stage of growth in strength after WCI thereby widen the gap between them. So?? Law who's waiting in Wano will get magic boost and suddenly stronger than Luffy?? Who was already stronger than him by the end of Dressrosa lol, not to include WCI new stage of development.
Actually that is what happened....Law got stronger off panel.......people will become stronger from islands to islands in one piece...

I just got whole idea behind Kaido's words:
"It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.
Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"

Kaido looks super angry/frustrated and also disappointed. He says that he made a mistake, because he should have killed luffy, as you know Kaido could easily transform into the dragon form and kill luffy flying down the sea. However Kaido does nothing, why?
Because the words "Because people won't stop believing in you, right?" are meant to Kaido himself. He was fired up in the battle because he finally found a guy who possibly could kill him.
Kaido wants to be killed in the fair battle, facing an overwhelming power and that's why he can't kill luffy right now, because he still believes in his victory, that's why Kaido's face is so tragic. ( Kaido is luffy's fan right now. Kaido: "Come on Luffy, you could kill me, just do it" )

What do you think?

I'm not very confident that Kidd will manage to achieve very much against Big Mom on the long run, what he attained so far is impressive nevertheless. Superlative striking power, his devil fruit is very proficient to empower his AP, despite she isn't so magnetic, and his base physical strenght alone is pretty consistent.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yep, so its really a regular Kizaru attack.:gokulaugh:

Makes sense now: :finally:

The one on the left received a beating from WB MF, which contained the CoO, CoA and Adcoc skills, LOWER than the current lufly.

And the one on the right, was stopped by Rayleigh, who is inferior to the current luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just got whole idea behind Kaido's words:
"It's been a while since I've been this fired up... but I've made a mistake, I should have cut off your head and declared 'victory'.
Because people won't stop believing in you, right?"

Kaido looks super angry/frustrated and also disappointed. He says that he made a mistake, because he should have killed luffy, as you know Kaido could easily transform into the dragon form and kill luffy flying down the sea. However Kaido does nothing, why?
Because the words "Because people won't stop believing in you, right?" are meant to Kaido himself. He was fired up in the battle because he finally found a guy who possibly could kill him.
Kaido wants to be killed in the fair battle, facing an overwhelming power and that's why he can't kill luffy right now, because he still believes in his victory, that's why Kaido's face is so tragic. ( Kaido is luffy's fan right now. Kaido: "Come on Luffy, you could kill me, just do it" )

What do you think?
Hes talking about humans. And how they keep believing. Ie luffys crew
Hes saying he should have cut his head off and declared victory below so they give up instead of knocking him off since they don't know they will keep believing luffy will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.