Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont fucking play dumb it must be hurt when you lying lmaooo
its shwong when he blocks (5sec) , behind from kid zoro blocking shit out of hakai (7secs) , worst gen faces (4*2 secs), yonko shocked faces (3 secs) , said to escape (more than 12 secs) , and all rtying to jump (5 secs) , law perforimg rooom enough wide are (7 secs)

MANGA AT LEAST 40 SECONDS
ANIME WILL MAKE MINIMUM 2 MINS LMAOOOOOOOOO

NOW YOU CAN GO & FUCK UR SELF
The Viz translator himself said to wait for the anime to count lmao.
Can't wait for it to be 10mins :milaugh:

Zoros scar goes across odens all the way to the top.
Asura is one slice across the chest.

No kaido turned to zoro it was straight 1 v 1
"Uh that's not Oden's scar it's Zoro's scar too"- ignore the fact that the rest of Zoro's scar isn't there and Oden's scar is part of Kaido's character design so is fixed.

Big cope there, it isn't visible in chapter 1010 in Luffy's uppercut, no connection from chest visible, despite chest being visible.

Kaido TURNED TO ZORO.
Exactly, he was turned off guard after facing Luffy, and forced into a clumsy slow attack.
He was focused on gouging out Luffy's unconcious eyes in a monologue, Kaido doesn't give a shit about Zoro, seriously, you are embarrassing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"Uh that's not Oden's scar it's Zoro's scar too"- ignore the fact that the rest of Zoro's scar isn't there and Oden's scar is part of Kaido's character design so is fixed.

Big cope there, it isn't visible in chapter 1010 in Luffy's uppercut, no connection from chest visible, despite chest being visible.

Kaido TURNED TO ZORO.
Exactly, he was turned off guard after facing Luffy, and forced into a clumsy slow attack.
He was focused on gouging out Luffy's unconcious eyes in a monologue, Kaido doesn't give a shit about Zoro, seriously, you are embarrassing.
There is no cope zoros slash goes across to the other side
Idgaf if it wasn't on there for one panel when it was there on every other

Lmfao he had multiple swings at zoro that he dealt with easily.
Keep crying cause luffy got bodied and lost doing nothing.

I see. Why do Manga facts matter, how are we supposed to throw out our Headcanon, right ?
:suresure:
Akainu was told to shut up and that his face meant nothing to the Gorosei, it is explicit that the admirals and the marines as an extension are the lapdogs of the world government.
The same Gorosei that bow to Imu as undisputed king of the world.
The same Imu that knows about Joyboy and the Strawhat.
But sure bro, Akainu is > the world government.

*Zoro is in front of death doorstep*
Kaido : Why are you still alive? There is no shame in death
Zoro : you should be grateful, i will grant your wish.. Kaido!
Kaido : i see... are you ready to die Roronoa? there is nothing you can do, your body is almost dead
Zoro : have you ever heard of a wild beast that you were sure it wouldnt bite you? .... i didnt
*Black lightning emanate from Enma"
Kaido : i am the king of beasts you fool !
Zoro : ITTORYU OUGI PURGATORY DAISHINKAN ( 1 sword style secret tecnique: purgatory great dragon of terror)
* Kaido an instant before the attack connects think to himself : "i was wrong , a samurai like you still..-" * the sentence gets cut off as zoro's attack connect.
*kaido's head gets cut off along with the entire island of onigashima in a crazy double page spread*

*Zoro is in front of death doorstep*
Kaido : Why are you still alive? There is no shame in death
Zoro : you should be grateful, i will grant your wish.. Kaido!
Kaido : i see... are you ready to die Roronoa? there is nothing you can do, your body is almost dead
Zoro : have you ever heard of a wild beast that you were sure it wouldnt bite you? .... i didnt
*Black lightning emanate from Enma"
Kaido : i am the king of beasts you fool !
Zoro : ITTORYU OUGI PURGATORY DAISHINKAN ( 1 sword style secret tecnique: purgatory great dragon of terror)
* Kaido an instant before the attack connects think to himself : "i was wrong , a samurai like you still..-" * the sentence gets cut off as zoro's attack connect.
*kaido's head gets cut off along with the entire island of onigashima in a crazy double page spread*
Wishful thinking LMAO 😂😂😂😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.