Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hilarious how not single one of those attacks worked and not even one of her opponent got a single damage but only the attack ls against the flying 6...they were all useless attacks lmao

Oda never fails to disappoint. the money loving hack.that coward should get his manga canceled soon...no more money.
Still here? When are you gonna drop one piece?

Nah, Law saved Zoro and you know it

Law could probably have escaped the Hakai on his own, Luffy and Kid could have easily tanked him too.
Answer me those questions : If others were that good, why Zoro needed to protect them ? If he was fine, he wouldn't have needed the help of Law because Zoro could have just avoided those attacks.
What feat Kidd ever showed to be compared with Luffy and Zoro ? Ryou ? Any adv.Coa ? adv.coc ? Easily tanked ? Since when ? this is your fanboy thought, as long he didn't show anything like that, it's just your assumption.

The thing we see kid, killer dodging and law moving his hand after zoro blocked hakai so no they weren't ready at all for hakai, it's fact.
if zoro didn't tank hakai for the others, he could have also easily avoided it so no need for law to help him, another fact.
And when kidd will show luffy and zoro's dura and endurance feats, we will talk because he just wanted to ran away when hakai appeared and even congratulates Zoro because it was unbelievable for him, imagine your fav a hot blooded, arrogant one who says "thanks", enough to tell you the dangerosity and lethality of hakai.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy remains ineffective vs Kaido, leaves him to Zoro.
Captain Rocks shows up and eats Orochi's body. Obtains his DF and fights Luffy.
Not sure if it's better that Luffy goes from tough guy who recovers to the guy who can die 9 times.
:josad:
Answer me those questions : If others were that good, why Zoro needed to protect them ? If he was fine, he wouldn't have needed the help of Law because Zoro could have just avoided those attacks.
What feat Kidd ever showed to be compared with Luffy and Zoro ? Ryou ? Any adv.Coa ? adv.coc ? Easily tanked ? Since when ? this is your fanboy thought, as long he didn't show anything like that, it's just your assumption.

The thing we see kid, killer dodging and law moving his hand after zoro blocked hakai so no they weren't ready at all for hakai, it's fact.
if zoro didn't tank hakai for the others, he could have also easily avoided it so no need for law to help him, another fact.
And when kidd will show luffy and zoro's dura and endurance feats, we will talk because he just wanted to ran away when hakai appeared and even congratulates Zoro because it was unbelievable for him, imagine your fav a hot blooded, arrogant one who says "thanks", enough to tell you the dangerosity and lethality of hakai.
Trying to talk sense into Patricia? :saden:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Been trying to tell y’all for so, SO long...
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again...

LUFFY FUCKING DIES
As always, my guess is that
LUFFY FUCKING DIES
Since it’s likely not that, I’m gonna guess it has something to do with the Scabbards and Kanjuro, or Yamato has an emotional moment when she rejects her father’s wish for her to become shogun.
WAIT

COULD IT BE??

HAS MY LONG-RUNNING PREDICTION FINALLY COME TRUE?!

LUFFY FUCKING DIES?!?!:noo::noo::noo:
LUFFY FUCKING DIES

*next week
*bursts into thread, doubles over, panting heavily*
DID ANYONE SAY LUFFY FUCKING DIES YET?!

*sees @Draco ’s post*
LUFFY FUCKING DIES CONFIRMED
I already know how One Piece ends, so I could take the hit :kayneshrug:

One Piece will end the same way as the rest of us - suddenly, without explanation, a thread yanked from the fabric of time and inextricably tied to some greater unknown. It will cease to be, as will anything else you enjoy, anyone you love, all matters great and small...it ends, my God, it ends so rapidly you don’t even have time to comprehend the enormity of whatever oblivion to which you find yourself hurtling; you simply become a part of the deep, black wild that consumes everything you know and all that you do not, COULD not comprehend.
Oh, and LUFFY FUCKING DIES!!!

why does kidd need to show feats? when portrayal kidd>zoro?

When we talk about Milaugh you don't use "FEATS"
Talk about portrayal ?
Kidd had COC, Zoro has COC also even coated COC with ashura. So Zoro is above him.

Now tell me what portrayal ? Rival of Luffy ? lol luffy could even one shot kidd.
Who wounded forever kaido ? who stopped the biggest attack of One Piece ? who made big mom and kaido shit themselves ? And who one shotted his partner/FM ? Vivre card just said Zoro neg diffed Killer.
Tell me now kidd is capable of any that ? we all know Kidd ain't gonna one shot killer either, difference.

Portrayal wise Kidd is hachi to Zoro ... Strenghtwise, well i don't need to talk. Remember who was the MVP against Big Mom/Kaido, they were all there and only two shined af and it's not Kidd. Everyone who knows how to read understood that.

And whatever Zoro does, Mihawk does it better, no need to wank him more :steef:

By the way, if it wasn't Luffy's Future Sight warning everyone, Zoro wouldn't have had time to block the attack.

And no guys will be hurt

Again, Kid with his metal and Luffy could have blocked the attack Law could have escaped. See that Law teleported everyone too.

must have stopped thinking that Big Mom and Kaido have nothing else like new attacks Hakai is not their most powerful attack.

Luffy Future Sight: Heads up !! They're Gonna Do Something Big

Thank you Luffy.

Kidd had COC, Zoro has COC also even coated COC with ashura. So Zoro is above him.

Now tell me what portrayal ? Rival of Luffy ? lol luffy could even one shot kidd.
Who wounded forever kaido ? who stopped the biggest attack of One Piece ? who made big mom and kaido shit themselves ? And who one shotted his partner/FM ? Vivre card just said Zoro neg diffed Killer.
Tell me now kidd is capable of any that ? we all know Kidd ain't gonna one shot killer either, difference.
Kidd was the only supernova oda had planned during sabody
-Rival of Luffy
-Fighting a yonko in a clean 1v1 unlike zoro who might not even fight anymore or if so gets a commander kinda clear cut portryaal big mom>king or queen
And whatever Zoro does, Mihawk does it better, no need to wank him more :steef:
lol dude stop, whatever luffy does akainu BB do better :steef::seriously:
and luffy>>Loro
Post automatically merged:

It's crazy how Oda always portrays mihawk and vista as equals, zoro will have to suprass vista and mihawk :crazwhat:
@Aknolagon

-Rival of Luffy
-Fighting a yonko in a clean 1v1 unlike zoro who might not even fight anymore or if so gets a commander kinda clear cut portryaal big mom>king or queen

and luffy>>Loro
More Luffy looking good against Kaido and other future ennemies more good will be for Kid ,Koby and even Law

Luffy vs Kid is inevitable

Luffy vs Koby is inevitable too

Don't see what L's admirals fan have taken??
I'm not sure where they got Admiral L from, more like Admirals got a W from this chapter, BM needed 3 homies in sync to pull of a laser attack, something she couldn't do before, her top level elemental attack which is portrayed to be stronger than ACoC.
Now imagine what Kizaru the walking laser can pull off with his ability.

be careful, don't use papazuki for your defense.
And didn't know Luffy's dream is to beat akainu or bb, since when ?
Doesn't need to be his dream, sakazuki gave luffy PTSD and no need to mention BB, that must mean everything luffy does is sakazuki and BB hype right?
in that case Bb,Sakazuki>Mihawk

Maybe or maybe not. but in any case they are both way superior to the others side characters.
EOS Luffy and EOS Zoro will destroy all your favs including the pink haired guy who loves to cry:milaugh:
Koby will suprass Prime Garp whos roger level, mihawk said PK level guys are stronger then him
Therefore Koby>Zoro like it or not Oda loves koby

-Rival of Luffy

and luffy>>Loro
Post automatically merged:

It's crazy how Oda always portrays mihawk and vista as equals, zoro will have to suprass vista and mihawk :crazwhat:
@Aknolagon
If Zoro, who is 20-30 broken bones, defeats King and then goes on to kill Kaido what excuse will fans make.

It's always one excuse after another when it comes to claims that Kid is stronger than Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.