[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it was Al’s plan to make me more active lol cuz I feel bad not talking much cuz I’m the only one you can talk to :c don’t worry dyna I gotchu!!
Well i'm alive bcs i have IQ of 150 and i had a safeguard against it. I doubt i was revived so it must have been my ability. That being said conditions being placed on me are questionable and i think Al is screwing with me

And so what i am blue? You guys can freely go after me but you will lose time. Makes no difference to me what you do,

Negative for you because you are scum right?

Otherwise it would 100% go through.
An invest is a neutral action regardless of alignment. And I actually would have loved for somebody to invest me just for people here to realize I‘m not harmful or against anyone. I‘m not making myself scum willingly.

#GreatUdell .

Rej

This forum is retarded.
whats cart titan ride?? can I join
I can ban a player from entering the cart each day and I had to ban someone but idk whom to ban so I banned you, because I have a feeling that you are one of the least person I can trust when I am uninformed, and I have a feeling you will remain in the game for a while, I just had to make a decision, tho glad you asked and we clarified that, I apologize alot if you are town and cant join the fun :moonwalk:

I can ban a player from entering the cart each day and I had to ban someone but idk whom to ban so I banned you, because I have a feeling that you are one of the least person I can trust when I am uninformed, and I have a feeling you will remain in the game for a while, I just had to make a decision, tho glad you asked and we clarified that, I apologize alot if you are town and cant join the fun :moonwalk:
Am I in the cart? I joined yesterday.

it doesn't say someone killed him. Just that he died and now he's back compare to Gambit who i killed off.
So he came back and now he is saying he can only talk to one player. That means he induce the death himself from an ability or someone can convert people by killing them? I thought someone stated Al didn't want cult in the game? Cult is difficult to balance and in a role madness game I just don't know.

Well i'm alive bcs i have IQ of 150 and i had a safeguard against it. I doubt i was revived so it must have been my ability. That being said conditions being placed on me are questionable and i think Al is screwing with me

And so what i am blue? You guys can freely go after me but you will lose time. Makes no difference to me what you do,
Answer my question through her if you can.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyhow, I've read some pages a while back before subbing in so I am aware of some things like Beta revealing himself to be Superman, Dyna's apparent death though I see him posting now.

I see people saying Fuji Flowa and Mango claimed indies. Could anyone let me know what I missed please?

Anyhow, I've read some pages a while back before subbing in so I am aware of some things like Beta revealing himself to be Superman, Dyna's apparent death though I see him posting now.

I see people saying Fuji Flowa and Mango claimed indies. Could anyone let me know what I missed please?
I didn’t claim, more like my actions claimed for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.