Powers & Abilities Zoro will get Sanjis raid suit by the help of Franky

What does this have to do with stopping the wave from getting passed him and killing everyone?

do you understand what i mean? Okay assume zoro was completely indestructible and as strong as an east blue character? anha? He would put his swords up and get blown back like nothing was there and the wave would go and kill everyone besides Zoro since he is indestructible but physically weak.

Blocking that attack requires PHYSICAL STRENGTH not durability... and the raid suit would not improve Zoro’s physical strength
oh i c what you're saying but my point is that zoro would have broken less bones in the RS
i never said it will improve his physical strength .. coz it can't why would one say that

so my scenario is zoro stop the attack for the same period of time but breaks less bones coz of the RS
:josad:

Not attack by any means...stealth black doesn't provide any offense perks mostly espionage, mobility, and durability

those buffs don't affect sanji's overall strength
If it wasn’t for the Raid Shit Sanji would have died to King. Attack wise, Germa uses these Suits to Conquer nations. There is no reason to assume the Raid Shit wouldn’t apply the same principle for Sanji.

People over here and Reddit, in fact the fan base itself unanimously believes the Raid Shit is an offensive power up as well, given that they confidently foresee him fighting Queen and King with the attack buff.

It’s naive to assume the Raid Shit does not offer offensive capabilities.

If it wasn’t for the Raid Shit Sanji would have died to King. Attack wise, Germa uses these Suits to Conquer nations. There is no reason to assume the Raid Shit wouldn’t apply the same principle for Sanji.

People over here and Reddit, in fact the fan base itself unanimously believes the Raid Shit is an offensive power up as well, given that they confidently foresee him fighting Queen and King with the attack buff.

It’s naive to assume the Raid Shit does not offer offensive capabilities.
name 1 offensive capability it provides
Post automatically merged:

it actually decreases his offensive capability since sanji can't use DJ his main arsenal anymore

Electricity, Fire, Poison, Increased Physical Strength for the other Vinsmoke literally on canon. We may/may not have seen it for Sanji since he doesn’t necessarily like to use the Raid Shit.

They couldn’t break the Candy because they didn’t have their Raid Shits on them.
sanji's RS is called STEALTH BLACK... its infamous for disappearing into Oblivion even Law points that out... his name isn't Poison pink or electric blue BUT STEALTH BLACK

he hasn't any addition offensive capability in RS with the exception being his kick courses