Powers & Abilities Zoro will get Sanjis raid suit by the help of Franky

name 1 offensive capability it provides
Speed boosters

Are you not aware that SPEED INCREASES AP?

let me ask, is Sanji’s kick not faster with the suit on given the suit is made specifically with boosters placed on the specific part that increases kick speeds?

well? If Sanji’s attacks are faster with the suit on then that means his AP has increased

Also, durability increases AP. If I kick you with my bare foot with the exact same amount of force as I kick you with a Metal shoe, the Metal shoe kick will do more damage despite me using the same amount of force

The suit has better durability than Sanji’s leg so it boosts his AP by impact resistance due to the durability buff

sanji's RS is called STEALTH BLACK... its infamous for disappearing into Oblivion even Law points that out... his name isn't Poison pink or electric blue BUT STEALTH BLACK

he hasn't any addition offensive capability in RS with the exception being his kick courses
Dude literally the Raid Shit by default increases physical strength for the other Vinsmokes so it’s obviously going to increase if for Sanji.
I thought this was the motto. Whatever others can do Sanji can do?
:milaugh:

Speed boosters

Are you not aware that SPEED INCREASES AP?

let me ask, is Sanji’s kick not faster with the suit on given the suit is made specifically with boosters placed on the specific part that increases kick speeds?

well? If Sanji’s attacks are faster with the suit on then that means his AP has increased

Also, durability increases AP. If I kick you with my bare foot with the exact same amount of force as I kick you with a Metal shoe, the Metal shoe kick will do more damage despite me using the same amount of force

The suit has better durability than Sanji’s leg so it boosts his AP by impact resistance due to the durability buff
Speed isn't a strenght boost

durability isn't an offense boost

nothing actually is..

his Offensive capabilitues have been limited since he can't perform his main arsenal which is DJ

RS has no offensive capabilities i didnt ask for tough kicks.. speed blitz but offensive capabilities that RS inherently provides like Poison for Reiju

Sanji's AP is way better than when is in RS....i mean hasn't he dented a RS ALREADY
Post automatically merged:

Dude literally the Raid Shit by default increases physical strength for the other Vinsmokes so it’s obviously going to increase if for Sanji.
I thought this was the motto. Whatever others can do Sanji can do?
:milaugh:
Physical strength as in how strong someone is?

sorry but Raid Shit not what you think it is
it doesn't buff your physical abilities.. in sanij's case it allows him to blend in with the environment and durability snd mobility..

the only significant this RS provides for sanji is Durability.. it nerfs hom offensively

Sanji doesn't have poison not HENRRYY SPARKLES IDK tf but no.. it not the same for sanji
Post automatically merged:

he has to rely on his brute strength in RS

Speed isn't a strenght boost
You asked whether the suit increases his offensive ability.

speed increases AP. If you want an in-depth explanation for how speed Increases AP then ask.

durability isn't an offense boost
Refer back to getting kicked with a bare foot vs A metal shoe

it seems you didn’t read or understand that explanation despite it being very simple
his Offensive capabilitues have been limited sin
head canon

You asked whether the suit increases his offensive ability.

speed increases AP. If you want an in-depth explanation for how speed Increases AP then ask.
i said that RS doesn't have any offensive ability or in other words any offensive perks

ik SPEED WITH BRUTE STRENGTH PROVIDES SOLID AP but @Ten Yaksha Blother and i are talking about offensive perks like his bro's have for example electric attacks like Niji which Stealth black lacks
Refer back to getting kicked with a bare foot vs A metal shoe

it seems you didn’t read or understand that explanation despite it being very
sorry like i said that's not what I'm talking about its offensive perks that come besides DJ out does any RS counterpart kick..

durability is primarily a defence perk.. its that easy to understand

Bro have you any clue what sanji is capable of with DJ?
sanji indented RS yonji with a DJ kick.. which King's beak couldn't indent..
Sanji lights his leg on extreme flames even under water and burn a kraken

how ignoramus can one be?

i said that RS doesn't have any offensive ability or in other words any offensive perks

ik SPEED WITH BRUTE STRENGTH PROVIDES SOLID AP but @Ten Yaksha Blother and i are talking about offensive perks like his bro's have for example electric attacks like Niji which Stealth black lacks

sorry like i said that's not what I'm talking about its offensive perks that come besides DJ out does any RS counterpart kick..

durability is primarily a defence perk.. its that easy to understand

Bro have you any clue what sanji is capable of with DJ?
sanji indented RS yonji with a DJ kick.. which King's beak couldn't indent..
Sanji lights his leg on extreme flames even under water and burn a kraken

how ignoramus can one be?
Niji's lightning powers are his own. He can use them without the suit. What the suit appears to provide is the sword that works in synergy with it.

oh cool another "genius" (/s) that resorts to fallacies when logic disagrees with their narrative.

Edit: Just in case the counter is "it's not a fallacy, i said this because you're just attack Sanji's character"

The counter is, it's actually a fact Sanji has to throw his pride away because he resorts to Papa's Raid Suit.

Last edited:
oh cool another "genius" (/s) that resorts to fallacies when logic disagrees with their narrative.

Edit: Just in case the counter is "it's not a fallacy, i said this because you're just attack Sanji's character"

The counter is, it's actually a fact Sanji has to throw his pride away because he resorts to Papa's Raid Suit.
yea thats a fact true..

but you're twisting it to make it sound deplorable of sanji when it should be the opposite.. its either you are ignorant of his mindset and reasoning regarding this or you're an ignoramus just tryna act pretentious with his bias hate against sanji.