Chapter Discussion Wow the offscreen goes woth what Kaido says perfectly

Never underestimate the Monster-Hood of the Grandmaster;

- His Hiryuu Kaen hyped to probably pull a new Togen Totsuka if not better, making Big Mom shit her iper extra large panties.
- Tackled Hakai, an attack combination launched by 2 yonko and presumably the strongest one judging off the pattern, despite not even standing in his most efficient mode, only sustaining heavy damage in the process, without even being remotely KOed.
- Permanently scarred Kaido after tackling that who in return wished he could join his crew, complimenting him whilst showing disappointment of Luffy later on.
- Took an ACoC Thunder Bagua straight on after such feat and still wasn't KOed.

Monster.

And you can't see anything beyond Zoro cock. So you can only imagine an imaginary things that won't become a reality.
Chill empress. Keep mentioning zoro's cock still won't get you laid :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Never underestimate the Monster-Hood of the Grandmaster;
The remark that Kaido said about "If you joined me, we would have taken the world together."
Was that referring to zoro? I know he said it after getting cut by ashura but not 100% if he was talking to zoro.

The remark that Kaido said about "If you joined me, we would have taken the world together."
Was that referring to zoro? I know he said it after getting cut by ashura but not 100% if he was talking to zoro.
Yes indeed, it was most likely Zoro judging off the action pattern.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido just told us all how a victory is announced - you cut the head off. Secretly he is speaking about himself.
It doesnt matter whether he is knocked down or knocked out, he comes back, just like Luffy does.
When the head is off, there is no coming back. Unless you are Orochi-sama. :myman:
Oda is kind of mocking the Luffy fans, through Kaido's words - they will keep believing that Luffy can win...

Again irrelevant. Kaidos dragon from which is 100s of meters long is tiny compared to onigashima.

Moriahs punch did more damage than kkg which split a tiny part of Dressrosa that wasn't even halfway up the Flower hill.
The ground was also relatively hollow in that small part of Dressrosa. Yet there was once a time that people hyped this attack as Island+. Hilarious when you think back on it.

He was talking about all SN but some are too dumb to understand such simple thing.

Luffy didnt lose?So,he have white eyes and falling now from the RT for da lulz?
Pretty much. There's no substantial reason to believe that's quite momentary and he is going to be back in action immediately, not just counterintuitive, but not supported by any logic on side, and the argument that he has to defeat Kaido, which is not necessarily true, doesn't help because there are other potential ways to save Luffy.

Would be genius if Kaido win the entire thing even after Luffy return

it will be like Kaido defeated Luffy here yet the Alliance and the audience keep thinking Kaido will lose, but Kaido is telling us we shouldn't, then he prove it on panel later

Man, the bar for Oda is so low, we’re giving him credit for simply connecting the dots between lines he wrote/drew by himself...the old writer’s adage is “Show, don’t tell,” and he’s getting praised for consistently telling without showing. I get that this may be the point he wants to make, but I fail to see why this is such a big deal that it merits a standalone thread. If this is all it takes to subvert our expectations, maybe we should collectively start expecting more.
Damn let my dawg enjoy the story