Current Events Are you hyped for Zoro vs Queen and Sanji vs King?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Only BB, Shiryu and the yet to be introduced Titan should be much stronger than Katakuri/WCI Luffy. Good match ups for the current Strawhat duo and the soon to be Strawhat who have/will have good feats against the Yonko this arc :cheers:
Yep, the 10th Captain is Yamato's opponent. I'm just wondering who faces Kuzan? Law?

He literally said it’s more impressive than beating one of BBs top men. That’s going to be the second to last fight in the manga so I don’t know how else to interpret that.
Until Shiryuu shows himself to be a top tier, I stand by him getting mid diffed by Zoro.

Post Wano Zoro will be stronger than Dressrosa Issho and Base Kaido. If Shiryuu is not a top tier, he gets mid diffed.

Yep, the 10th Captain is Yamato's opponent. I'm just wondering who faces Kuzan? Law?

Until Shiryuu shows himself to be a top tier, I stand by him getting mid diffed by Zoro.

Post Wano Zoro will be stronger than Dressrosa Issho and Base Kaido. If Shiryuu is not a top tier, he gets mid diffed.
Severe Issho and Bade Kaido downplay here...

Post wano Zoro would still lose one v one to any admiral or any emperor.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera I don't see any issue with Zoro beating a BB commander. All you have to do is disregard the fanmade term Yonko Commander.
Yeah, Shiryuu can be a top tier and give Post Wano Zoro a very difficult fight.

In that case I will accept that I'm wrong.

I don't think it's implausible or anything. I just currently scale Shiryuu to around Marco (?), and I have current Zoro above Marco, let alone Post Wano Zoro (who'll have learned how to infuse his attacks with Haoshoku and forged a black blade).

Join us, we've been winning all year.

You know how
You’re the expert in this kind of stuff :cheers:
But you said you started in High School with him, so I am thinking it would take me a long time to catchup to your level.
Assuming you and him do 69 once a day, and assume that black-and-white dead man profile photo is you, you look like about 35.
So 20 years x 365 (69 action) is almost 10k frequency. Not sure if i can ever catch-up to your okama greatness.

Yeah, Shiryuu can be a top tier and give Post Wano Zoro a very difficult fight.

In that case I will accept that I'm wrong.

I don't think it's implausible or anything. I just currently scale Shiryuu to around Marco (?), and I have current Zoro above Marco, let alone Post Wano Zoro (who'll have learned how to infuse his attacks with Haoshoku and forged a black blade).

Join us, we've been winning all year.
Pre timeskip Shiryu was Magellan tier who had everyone run around from him with characters like Jinbei, Crocodile, Luffy, even BBP had to jump on him.

Now he has a df too and can awaken it, while there's haki which he's probably a beast at it he had no df pre timeskip so he likely relied on his swordsmanship and haki to get to Magellan tier.
I would still wait on the 10th recruit or maybe he will even have more recruits by the final war who knows. To me either Shiryu, 10th or other new recruit faces Zoro.

But you said you started in High School with him, so I am thinking it would take me a long time to catchup to your level.
Assuming you and him do 69 once a day, and assume that black-and-white dead man profile photo is you, you look like about 35.
So 20 years x 365 (69 action) is almost 10k frequency. Not sure if i can ever catch-up to your okama greatness.
Oh yes you can
I don’t doubt that
You’re just being modest you okama freak πŸ˜‚

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So you would say that Apoo low diffed base Luffy during their clash
Yes. The issue is that I think Apoo vs Luffy was very unrepresentative because we know that Luffy is much stronger than Apoo.

Whereas King > Sanji, so King low diffing Sanji is not obviously inaccurate.

Comparing Shiryu to Pica is an insult to shiryu. You talk about a guy nearly as strong as Magellan back then and at least YC2/YC3 pre skip. Now the guy fought 2 years in the new world, went into a big war (grudge war), just have a new DF (tricky) and will likely fight Shanks crew or someone else before facing Luffy crew.
Lol, you misunderstood me. It wasn't a powerscaling comparison, but an example of how the fight evolves. Zoro was stronger than Pica but could not defeat him quickly because he couldn't access his real body to land attacks on him.

I think Shiryuu will be like that for Zoro. Zoro will face difficulty identifying Shiryuu's real body. He'll take some damage while he figures out the trick. Once he does, he'll quickly overwhelm him.

Zoro vs Daz Bones was like this except that Zoro couldn't deal any damage to Daz Bones. Vs Shiryuu, Zoro may have to face an opponent he can't sense and deal with attacks he cannot perceive.

This will be the source of difficulty.

And who will fight that 10th commander ? Why not Sanji ?
I think it'll be Yamato.

The 10th Commander is a new addition to Blackbeard, and Yamato's a new addition to the Strawhats.

Also the known BB Pirates seem much more fitting as an opponent for Sanji.

The Corrupt King of the North Blue vs the Prince of Germa seems apt.

Man you are fucking cringy, we get it you suck off Zolo.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
I would pay to see Sanji vs King. :ihaha:
Yes some fans are just too optimistic. The notion that Sanji survived that little exchange with King absolutely does not implicate that he would necessarily survive a stronger assault from King. To me it looked like he has probably just gotten started.

Also the top of the head of Sanji is exposed to damage, the Red Suit doesn't even wholly cover his body.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Yes. The issue is that I think Apoo vs Luffy was very unrepresentative because we know that Luffy is much stronger than Apoo.

Whereas King > Sanji, so King low diffing Sanji is not obviously inaccurate.
It is the same logic. We know that Sanji is stronger than what he showed even without new PU. So why didn't you take into account that ? Why Luffy get a pass and not Sanji ?

Lol, you misunderstood me. It wasn't a powerscaling comparison, but an example of how the fight evolves. Zoro was stronger than Pica but could not defeat him quickly because he couldn't access his real body to land attacks on him.

I think Shiryuu will be like that for Zoro. Zoro will face difficulty identifying Shiryuu's real body. He'll take some damage while he figures out the trick. Once he does, he'll quickly overwhelm him.

Zoro vs Daz Bones was like this except that Zoro couldn't deal any damage to Daz Bones. Vs Shiryuu, Zoro may have to face an opponent he can't sense and deal with attacks he cannot perceive.

This will be the source of difficulty.
I wasn't misunderstanding you don't worry, i know well you didn't mean Pica > Shiryu.

But thinking Shiryu will have the Pica treatment even after all the build up etc is crazy. We know Shoryu for a long time now, and he was hyped, has experience and is mad strong. He wont be Picaed. Even if Zoro is stronger and he fights dirty Zoro will really sweat against him.

So you think Zoro vs Daz was mid diff ? hell no.

I think it'll be Yamato.

The 10th Commander is a new addition to Blackbeard, and Yamato's a new addition to the Strawhats.

Also the known BB Pirates seem much more fitting as an opponent for Sanji.

The Corrupt King of the North Blue vs the Prince of Germa seems apt.
You know well that I think that if Yamato joins Sanji wil be stronger than her and will as such have a better opponent.

The only man who gave enough excitement for Kaido in the rooftop battle was Luffy, stated by Kaido himself more than once, Kaido didn't even bother to dodge Zoro's attack, he bothered to dodge Luffy's red hawk, especially when you consider that Kaido and Big Mom were more afraid of Enma, while mentioning Oden, than Zoro himself. Kaido was more worried about trashtalking Luffy while Zoro was preparing Ashura, Zoro didn't blitz anyone, he just hit fast like all his named attacks do, otherwise you will need to accept that everyone in the rooftop blitzed Kaido, which is dumb, it's like the "blitzing" meaning stopped to make sense

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Issho and Bade Kaido downplay here...
I'm not downplaying them, you're just downplaying Post Wano Zoro.

Chapter 1000 Zoro pushes Hybrid Kaido to medium difficulty by himself.

Post Wano Zoro will:
  • Be able to enhance his attacks with COC
  • Have forged a Black Blade

Post wano Zoro would still lose one v one to any admiral or any emperor
  • Base Kaido probably loses with at most medium difficulty to all out Kaido.
  • Issho is noticeably weaker than the Logia Trio.

Yamato (if she joins) has a good chance she will fight Catarina Devon too, both Zoan users maybe Yamato mythical too, perfect match then if that's the case.
She's Nami's opponent:
  • Nami is always given other women to fight.
  • Catarina Devon loves collecting the heads of beautiful women.