Rate Yamato

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I do look forward to seeing her join. A lot of people think she won’t join so it’s always enjoyable seeing a large group of people ending up being wrong.
She's actually — by quite a margin — the favourite for next nakama:

Her haters are probably just really loud. That or many people think she'll join but detest her anyway.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol at 118 votes for Carrot. How can so many people be so wrong?
Lool let them dream:kobeha:
She made it to #8 on the popularity poll, so she has a ton of fans. If you read the poll as: "who do you want to join the Strawhats", the results make more sense.

The kind of people that participate in next nakama threads tend to be those who have a horse in the race so to speak. They probably wouldn't be voting in an unbiased fashion.

Carrot fans want her to join the crew and so they vote as such.

She is so determined that she wants to leave Onigashima and simply don't do it. She doesn't have emotional feelings towards Kaido's crew and Onigashima itself but she for whatever reason fought Ace for messing around there.
So far Yamato lacks a lot of development and the few SHE has is just garbage. But this is OP and Oda fault, he is doing garbage shit lately.
Best thing about Yamato is she letting Momonosuke inside her naked body

You will after her fight with Kaido.
:goyea:
I'm amply looking forward. She displayed a patent intent to fight Kaido too and not just meet him, so that could be intriguing and a plot changer. Perhaps Yamato will be indispensable for the story progress, as it's not clear when Zoro will be restablished as well as Luffy himself.

i rate yamato 1 star
until she drop the cosplay and be her own character
She already is lmao
Like seriously her supposed Oden act has only really come out in her few cringe moments with Momo and her being like "he's technically my son", but other than that Yamato is already her own fully fledged character and won't change much after dropping the Oden persona.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
She already is lmao
Like seriously her supposed Oden act has only really come out in her few cringe moments with Momo and her being like "he's technically my son", but other than that Yamato is already her own fully fledged character and won't change much after dropping the Oden persona.
Spitting.

Yamato's best moments come from her worship of Kozuki Oden:

It's an integral part of her character and who she is even as Yamato.

Some folks just hate Oden so much they let their hatred taint everything associated with him.
:kayneshrug: