Rate Yamato

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Shelby

I was comparing the pirate crews not the Captains. I never even mentioned Crocodile or Arlong in my initial reply but keep moving the goalpost. :kayneshrug:
I’m not moving any goalposts. You didn’t ask me why I consider Yamato a traitor and instead made an assumption and then started posting some awful comparisons after.

What do you mean that’s not a valid point? Any reason someone has for liking/disliking someone is valid. What kind of crazy stan are you?
Your viewpoint is because she's going against her father is bad. But I've told you that she has every right to do so. Not my problem you can't see it or accept it, instead Your like Well I don't like it!
That's just subjective opinion.

S

Shelby

Your viewpoint is because she's going against her father is bad. But I've told you that she has every right to do so. Not my problem you can't see it or accept it, instead Your like Well I don't like it!
That's just subjective opinion.
Yes of course it’s my subjective opinion, when did I ever say it wasn’t? This is a thread for discussing your opinion on Yamato. I posted my opinion on her and then you started crying.

Yes of course it’s my subjective opinion, when did I ever say it wasn’t? This is a thread for discussing your opinion on Yamato. I posted my opinion on her and then you started crying.
I'd hardly call it crying, just pointing out how dumb your opinion is. Are you going to call everyone who opposes your viewpoints as crying, that's pretty pathetic and clearly you can't argue in good faith.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
A reference to the Zoro is Kaido's son theory.

Not a fan of Yamato due to her being a traitor to the Beast Pirates. Would have liked her better if she was 100% loyal to Kaido and was his strongest fighter.

Treason = 1 star.
Yamato is a traitor for betraying her father. Nami never betrayed her mother’s memory and was never loyal to Arlong. Your comparisons make no sense.
Yamato was never loyal to Kaido. She's been imprisoned on Onigashima since she was 8:

I don't see how it's treason.

S

Shelby

Yamato was never loyal to Kaido. She's been imprisoned on Onigashima since she was 8:
She got imprisoned for being a traitor to her father, it says it right there. Either way, the way Oda has written her is frankly boring. Kaido’s only offspring conveniently being an ally of Luffy’s is lame and it would have been cooler if she was a villain loyal to her father instead.

I don’t enjoy the direction Oda took with her so I gave her a 1/5 on your poll. It sounds like you and Ravanger just want an echo chamber where everyone likes Yamato. Sorry my dude but it’s never gonna happen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It sounds like you and Ravanger just want an echo chamber where everyone likes Yamato. Sorry my dude but it’s never gonna happen.
I can't speak for Ravagerblade, but that's not what this thread is supposed to be.

I just decided to share the reasons I liked Yamato.

I'm responding to some criticisms that I think are unwarranted (accusing an 8-year-old child of treason is lol), but I'm otherwise not asking anyone to like Yamato.

Either way, the way Oda has written her is frankly boring. Kaido’s only offspring conveniently being an ally of Luffy’s is lame and it would have been cooler if she was a villain loyal to her father instead.
That's cause Oda created her to be a Strawhat. Her role/purpose isn't just to be Kaido's daughter. I do agree that it's awfully convenient, but new Strawhats tend to be convenient allies.

Literally nothing about him is special or new.

You’s just a simp. Same as Reiju’s fans, Perona’s fans, Hancock’s fans, Alvida’s fans, Smoothie’s fans.

She got imprisoned for being a traitor to her father, it says it right there. Either way, the way Oda has written her is frankly boring. Kaido’s only offspring conveniently being an ally of Luffy’s is lame and it would have been cooler if she was a villain loyal to her father instead.

I don’t enjoy the direction Oda took with her so I gave her a 1/5 on your poll. It sounds like you and Ravanger just want an echo chamber where everyone likes Yamato. Sorry my dude but it’s never gonna happen.
You don't have to like a character 100%, Are you special? There are things I don't like about Yamato myself, doesn't stop me from liking most of her. No, it sounds like you just want your opinion to matter more. Echo Chamber? lol Reaching heavily.
Honestly you're just a trying too hard to be a hater.
Post automatically merged:

Literally nothing about him is special or new.

You’s just a simp. Same as Reiju’s fans, Perona’s fans, Hancock’s fans, Alvida’s fans, Smoothie’s fans.
Yes yes, we know how you feel. Get over it. Sounds like you just can't handle female characters having fans. Instead you're insulting anybody that likes them, Sexist to be honest.