Rate Yamato

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I've seen people getting really triggered by the Oden thing but it didn't bother me much, even found it funny at times.

Can't say i "really like" Yamato yet but there's potential here.

I'm a fan of her imposing physique among female characters reminding me of a barbarian archetype. I think i'd rather she be more muscular to better match it even. I think Oda could have pushed a bit more in that direction with her design to better fit her fighting style and differentiate her even more from most other women fighters we've seen so far in One Piece .
Meh, I think it's necessary. I mean looks matter. Yamato would have been received much worse by the fanbase if she was a lighter skinned Mrs. Monday. It's just the way things are.

The only thing that i didn't like about yamato is she called herself Oden. I don't know if its an symbol of yamato want to be like 'oden' ( a free man or man with the will) but i just didn't like it. I want her to be Her.
Character development along this front has already begun, and I expect it to culminate during her confrontation with Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
going from this to something closer to

in terms of muscle definition.

Not all the way to a Hulk mode, but something that better conveys her physicality and how she stands out in that regard compared to female characters like Nami.
I take that back, this would have worked out pretty nicely I think.

That's when I made my first OJ account.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't really care about Yamato. Like at all. If she smashed Kaido's face in or died in the next chapter nothing would change for me lmao. That's legitimately how much I 'care' about Yamato lmao.

This though

"honestly, if he surpasses my expectations, she could displace Zoro from the #1 position. "
Dude what the fuck @Cinera ? :seriously::lawsigh::odenugh:
Never compare this dog shit of a character to Zoro

I think we've basically seen enough of it to make a call on whether you like it or not.
Well yeah I like it so far but I need to see an all out fight, more named attacks, see how powerful they are, if she uses only her club when she attacks or her fists and legs.
That beam thing and the thunder bagua are really cool but it's not much.

For example I prefer Marco's style so far, very versatile

"honestly, if he surpasses my expectations, she could displace Zoro from the #1 position. "
No matter how I personally enjoy some of the admirals or even Mihawk himself and Bonney, my favourite One Piece female character, no one has currently drawn even close to Zoro's in my scale of preference.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I never said she's a better character than Zoro though?
:choppawhat:

I said that if Oda surpasses my expectations, I might end up liking her more than Zoro. You're being way too defensive over my character tastes.

Yamato is the only female combatant in One Piece that I'm invested in.

I do like Zoro, but I also like Law, Doflamingo, Sabo, Mihawk, etc.

Well yeah I like it so far but I need to see an all out fight, more named attacks, see how powerful they are, if she uses only her club when she attacks or her fists and legs.
That beam thing and the thunder bagua are really cool but it's not much.

For example I prefer Marco's style so far, very versatile
Fair enough.

I said that if Oda surpasses my expectations, I might end up liking her more than Zoro. You're being way too defensive over my character tastes.

Fair enough.
Oh damn, my bad, my tone, came off as hostile instead of surprising.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I addressed this already:

But other than that, are you that surprised? I like Maschenny more than Zoro — quite a lot more than him actually — so I guess that the female characters I end up liking, I tend to like a lot?

:crazwhat::crazwhat:
Blink twice if you’ve been kidnapped
Blinks
Blinks