General & Others Importance of Zoro Defeating King and Mihawk's Portrayal.

Nah just Zoro and Luffy. The two who showcased Their full abilities and made themselves stand above the others.
Zoro only Showed AP superiority

Sure he's faster than start of Wano Boundman, but who said Queen and King aren't also faster than Boundman? Since when was Boundman even fast?

And Boundman is a Glass canon anyway.

I have to come out of my hiatus and state on this matter coz seems like people are kicking a dead horse at this point

The necessity of zoro fighting someone has always entailed a prerequisite hype and suspense which overall makes sense, this in turn pushes zoro to do more against high caliber opponents.. that have a certain notoriety to them.

Now the problem is
i don't see how zoro can even remotely replicate the hype and the growth on the roof against someone like king.. with him out shining his captain on the roof against a yonko albeit with solid assistance..So the rooftop has killed any and every lingering glamor and depth this 1v1 had.. its because not only would it make no sense when you take his condition into account, it would be an irrelevant fight for zoro that won't even narratively develop him at all.

in a nutshell
1)his condition

2)narratively irrelevant fight for zoro

3)growth would be miniscule

4)a formality.. that would make zoro monotonous in Onigashima
Let me ask you this, When did Zoro surpass King?

Let me ask you this, When did Zoro surpass King?
thats not the point.. the point is the fight is worthless for zoro.. not that he can win it in his condition... he has accomplished almost everything he claimed he would.

the fight if it by any stretch of reality comes to being would be motiveless and irrelevant

Regardless of what he did on the roof, It does not tell us who Zoro can Beat or how strong Zoro is. Without speculation....... It's very important to know where Zoro is at cause otherwise Mihawk will look bad.
Agree with most of what you say but not his part saying what Zoro showed doesn't tell us where he stands is just straight up lie after all his insane accomplishments on the roof. I personally want him to have 1 on 1 fight with King and deliver final blow on Kaido with the last bit of his strength hopefully connecting with the Hiryu kaen Big Mom warned Kaido to dodge

Last edited:
Agree with most of what you say but not his part saying what Zoro showed doesn't tell us where he stands is just straight up lie after all his insane accomplishments on the roof. I personally want him to have 1 on 1 fight with King and deliver final blow on Kaido with the last bit of his strength hopefully connecting with the Hiryu kaen Big Mom warned Kaido to dodge
Where is he mly90 ?
Post automatically merged:

You know the answer. :goyea:
Zoro coming out the timeskip stronger than Luffy is more so a meme than anything. The fact that Nobody can tell me when Zoro surpassed King just proves my point about the lack of progression in Zoro's journey.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro coming out the timeskip stronger than Luffy is more so a meme than anything. The fact that Nobody can tell me when Zoro surpassed King just proves my point about the lack of progression in Zoro's journey.
Why do we need to tell you when he surpassed King when you said it yourself - during TS...
Just because you and other trolls consider something a meme doesnt make it a meme.
It's not like it was hard for Zoro to be stronger than the guy who played with animals for 2 years...

Why do we need to tell you when he surpassed King when you said it yourself - during TS...
Just because you and other trolls consider something a meme doesnt make it a meme.
It's not like it was hard for Zoro to be stronger than the guy who played with animals for 2 years...
I was asking a question, I wasn't making a statement. So your saying Zoro surpass King over the 2 year timeskip, And Luffy did not reach Zoro's Level until Wholecake island? And im the one who's considered a troll:okay:...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I was asking a question, I wasn't making a statement. So your saying Zoro surpass King over the 2 year timeskip, And Luffy did not reach Zoro's Level until Wholecake island? And im the one who's considered a troll:okay:...
You are the troll if you don't support this. Zoro didn't have the fights or power ups luffy had to do this. Luffy post kata was one shot for base kaido. Its not even debatable any more. Zoro come back far stronger.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
When did I say that Luffy reached Zoro's level?
Havent you been reading the rooftop?
He will not achieve those feats even at eos...