One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting whitebeard hated being on rocks crew . I get the feeling whitebeard got unfairly recruited .
To be honest, I was surprised by the fact Whitebeard was ever on Rock’s crew.

Whitebeard prizes comradery, family, honesty and honor above all else which is practically the opposite of Rock’s crew as a whole and all those who were members of it.

Seems rather strange. :memehm:

So another comparison with Zoro. WB says Oden doesn't seem like someone who follows orders. The same was said about Zoro.
god ...

every single CoC is like that

and Zoro is not even one ....

Zoro was willing to give Mihawk a BG for training him ... so much for being doesn't seem like someone who follows orders
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fandom

another comparison with Zoro

Oden is a human so as Zoro
Oden can walk so as Zoro
Oden have nose so as Zoro

H

Homelander

god ...

Zoro was willing to give Mihawk a BG for training him ... so much for being doesn't seem like someone who follows orders
Leave it , if i were you i would quit . Its natural fanboys to compare with top tiers . However zoro sharing some part of Oden does not make him oden 2.0 .

zoro is unique , oden was a beast from age of 6 and zoro was still losing to kuina at that age so nothing makes sense . This comparison is to show zoro will surpass oden since he inherited their sword .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
god ...

Zoro fandom

Oden can walk so as Zoro
Lmfao stfu. You literally posted roger and shanks looking at newspapers at the start of this thread.

H

Homelander

To be honest, I was surprised by the fact Whitebeard was ever on Rock’s crew.

Whitebeard prizes comradery, family, honesty and honor above all else which is practically the opposite of Rock’s crew as a whole and all those who were members of it.

Seems rather strange. :memehm:
This is very likely he was recruited by davy back fight . I think rock's davy back challenge was far more gruesome than the foxy ones . Probably he used his crew as a tool this is why whitbeard desired to have family became stronger .

S

Shura

god ...

Zoro fandom

Oden can walk so as Zoro
Peace bro, just leave them alone. Let them have their fun while we enjoy the greatness of Roger/WB/Shanks etc. :kata:

same way Wb and shanks had a scuffle while drinking sake... that led nowhere :gokulaugh:
Kaido. A merciless monster that takes a country hostage, kills the Kozuki family and burns down everything, decides he is going to fight Whitebeard, but as soon as Shanks appears, Kaido runs away. When Linlin came, he fought with her for days. And Shanks snaps his finger and Kaido is gone.

:cheers:

god ...

Zoro fandom

Oden can walk so as Zoro
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?threads/zoro-oden-parallels.1524/unread

In case you missed all these

I

Inspector_Mu

Kaido. A merciless monster that takes a country hostage, kills the Kozuki family and burns down everything, decides he is going to fight Whitebeard, but as soon as Shanks appears, Kaido runs away. When Linlin came, he fought with her for days. And Shanks snaps his finger and Kaido is gone.

:cheers:
Lol Shanks had his crew and proposed Kaido some weird stuff

Kaido was solo and went back wiwith something precious

Did I ever mentioned that there are no parallels? nope
Did I ever mentioned that there are parallels? nope

I just said "Oden is Oden, Luffy is Luffy, Zoro is Zoro".
So you have no comments on this topic whatsoever?

How come you are responding to posts about this topic?

but Zoro and Oden don't have personality link
And personality doesn't come up once in that thread right?

The thing I'm noticing is that you know there are parallels that have nothing to do with personality but you just keep coming back to this as if anyone even brought it up just to undermine there being Any type of parallels at all

K

Kusanagi Kyo

god ...

Zoro fandom

Oden can walk so as Zoro
the parallels exist, it's stupid to deny at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.