One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
god ...

every single CoC is like that

and Zoro is not even one ....

Zoro was willing to give Mihawk a BG for training him ... so much for being doesn't seem like someone who follows orders
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fandom

another comparison with Zoro

Oden is a human so as Zoro
Oden can walk so as Zoro
Oden have nose so as Zoro
Luffy wanted to join under Shanks. Whats your pount about the Mihawk situation? I said the same was said about Zoro, why you so butthurt.

dont let your dislike of certain characters make u deny things that are SO normal in any manga especially shonen. It's always the MC and his friends resemblance their inspirations or someone great in the past. It could be anything; their power, character, fate, story, weapons etc. And OP is one of those manga that continuously present that. It's ridiculous how some ppl are willing to go out their way to remind everyone how they are trippin. Well i must say the ppl that u thought were trippin are prolly closer to the truth cus they aren't denying things that shouldnt be denied or be a problem in the first place. Even if they are wrong, let it be at the end of the day we're all just speculating. Unclench.

the parallels exist, it's stupid to deny at this point.
there are parallels among almost every top tier in matter of "exist"

Luffy parallels can't be count

but we only need to mention strong parallels ... unless it's just a sad game ... and it's even more sad cause Zoro's current parallels are arguably better then Oden in terms of power

Luffy wanted to join under Shanks. Whats your pount about the Mihawk situation? I said the same was said about Zoro, why you so butthurt.
I'm annoyed not butthurt

Zoro is not Oden 2.0

K

Kusanagi Kyo

there are parallels among almost every top tier if matter of "exist"

but we only need to mention strong parallels ... unless it's just a sad game ... and it's even more sad cause Zoro's current parallels are arguably better then Oden in terms of power
I'm not even talking about power :lawsigh:

Emperor Nami had a good point showing the same situation of Zoro with Hoyiri between Oden and Toki and you kept complaining about it.

Zoro's parallels with Oden are more similar in terms of situations, Zoro and Oden are witnessing similar situations, but of course there are parallels in terms of power as well.

I'm annoyed not butthurt

Zoro is not Oden 2.0
yeah and luffy is shanks 2.0 roger 2.0 oden 2.0
let s not forget shanks is roger 2.0 because he read the news like roger

Lol Shanks had his crew and proposed Kaido some weird stuff
A Yonko won't back himself up with his crew against another Yonko.
@Red Admiral so much for “Oda only took Shanks’ arm because his editor told him to”
His editor didn't tell Oda to do it, he said it was a good idea and Oda agreed.

iirc, Oda originally planned Yami Teach to be equal to all 3 admirals combined. So yeah, Oda can change his mind. Shanks losing an arm in chapter 1 doesn't matter.

@Red Admiral so much for “Oda only took Shanks’ arm because his editor told him to”
:suresure:
I'm in publishing business myself ... so when I said editor forced the Idea ... I know it's true

simply cause Oda wasn't anything but an small writer try to create a well payed manga

so the power of editor was MUCH bigger than him in that time as it SHOULD BE

but after you have you best seller and your name have meaning on it's on ON NORMAL CASE your power is way above any editor

it's really not hard to understand

I'm annoyed not butthurt

Zoro is not Oden 2.0
He not Oden 2.0, he similar, but we all know Zoro>Oden

He not Oden 2.0, he similar, but we all know Zoro>Oden
on terms of personality ... he is no more similar than any CoC is to Oden and they are more like him as of now

You’re still in denial even though you just got outright proven wrong lol.

Add a section to your signature “times I was proven wrong”

Though Bogard will need to increase the Signature character limit for such a list
sorry that I neg diff your cheep shot ....

Status
Not open for further replies.