One Piece Chapter 964 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I just realized something.
Since we are mirroring Oden's accomplishments through Zoro we will finally get a parallel for Zoro vs Kamazou+Gyukimaru.
With a similar result, that fight could symbolically represent Oden vs Kaido+Orochi. Oden will collapse after getting cheap-shotted.
Oden will scar Kaido, Orochi will cheap shot him somehow or maybe poison his drink/food(Zoro's stomach ache ), Oden collapses...

yall really tight af lmao that comparison was for fun and meant no harm at all. It's just about Oden &Toki and Zoro&Hiyori, which is based on the spoiler that says Toki was 26, Hiyori is 26, both met the guys when they needed help, Oden and Zoro bad at navigation (which someone says it's not the same as having no sense of direction) but the point is it's like everyone is taking things so seriously and taking offense at everything. anyways, not everything about comparison is toxic and bad as some of u make it out to be. The way some ppl overreact to these things and turn it into smth else that fit their narrative to complain is making it toxic. I've said my part so imma dip out :queenmoji:

M

MD Zolo

yall really tight af lmao that comparison was for fun and meant no harm at all. It's just about Oden &Toki and Zoro&Hiyori, which is based on the spoiler that says Toki was 26, Hiyori is 26, both met the guys when they needed help, Oden and Zoro bad at navigation (which someone says it's not the same as having no sense of direction) but the point is it's like everyone is taking things so seriously and taking offense at everything. anyways, not everything about comparison is toxic and bad as some of u make it out to be. The way some ppl overreact to these things and turn it into smth else that fit their narrative to complain is making it toxic. I've said my part so imma dip out :queenmoji:
Yeah! We made a mess of it. But thanks for the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.