What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing happened in this chapter from what we've seen, very annoying to happen after a break.
Disgraceful editors allowing this stall to continue.

Chopper continues a fight with Queen that happened almost a quarter of a year ago, no real progression there other than saying Chopper can stall for longer than 3 minutes thanks to Caesar, the child experimenter.

Luffy falls into the ocean, which could have just happened in the last chapter instead of wasting panel time and fake suspense, he's not going to drown...

Kanjuro fake out nonsense, when Kiku should have killed him long ago.

Yamato picks the worst time to abandon Momonosuke conveniently.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Btw, I would hope at least that increasing the time from Monster Point would also increase the time Chopper needs to rest after using it, since it will consume energy for a longer period of time.
Who knows. :kayneshrug:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

kaido is so honest in 1x1, that he will still check if luffy was really defeated, one on one, always bet on the monster.
With Luffy out, Kaido and Zoro and Sanji can now take over the world.

- Momonosuke: "Looks like I shouldn't die ... !!"

- Kaidou tells Bao Huang to inform the entire island of Onigashima about the result of the fight.

- Yamato keeps going to the roof while fighting.

- Luffy falls into the ocean while Kaido watches him.

I have an overwhelming impression that this act is actually very close to the end and that it will end tragically. Luffy lost, Momo died.

Now we're sure Luffy won't be back right away, or any time soon.

:josad::shocking::noo:

Status
Not open for further replies.