What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thats not good... that means yamato’s gonna lose
Sure, but I don't see why that's a bad thing. Zoro's main opponent is Kaido and he already lost. Kaido isn't going down in a 1 vs 1.

Sure
Just like Kyros who was thirsty for Doffy's blood but then only do jack shit against him and ended up fighting Diamante.

Yamao will do jack shit against Kaido then ended up fighting her childhood friend.
  • Yamato is far more important than Kyros.
    • The appropriate analogue to Yamato in Onigashima is Law.
  • Diamante and Kyros had a personal grudge.
    • Yamato has no such grudge with Jack.
    • Jack being Yamato's childhood friend is nothing but your (still completely unsubstantiated) headcanon.
  • Oda could have easily had Yamato run into Jack on her way to the Rooftop, but he instead had her completely ignore him.

And Kaido is no longer on the roof so Yamato isn’t even heading to Kaido anymore.
This is very weird as a reply. Yamato was heading to the Rooftop because she thought Kaido was there. If she realises that Kaido is not there, she would change direction.

Kaido is not where Yamato thinks he is doesn't change the fact that Yamato was heading to fight Kaido.

I

Indigo

Do i have to wait next week to see Carrot jumping in the ocean to rescue Monkey D. Goofy?
No, you will have to wait a few weeks to watch the Octopus from the start of the arc to save Luffy. Carrot is going to stay down for the rest of the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.