What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about your timezone, but redon's summary is definitely more than 24 hours away.
Yeah, in my timezone, 24 hours from now is 8 pm tomorrow and earlier, we used to get the summary around that time only. But since the last 2-3 chapters, we've been getting it late (around 34-36 hours from now). I wish we get it in around 24 hours tho.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
My question is... did his attack land? Or did the chapter end with him just swinging the attack and not yet landing...

if it really landed... that would actually be such a cruel great hype scene to make the fans jump from their seat considering Momo’s age
I am pretty sure someone is gna block it. Either Kanjuro has a change of heart or Yamato comes in clutch with the block.

Who knows how much true is that. Anyways it will be fake Oden thing all over again.
That Oden thing was much more interesting than all the other things that happened in the chapter. Not necessarily 'good' but the various debates, arguments, discussions and theories that came out of it were a fresh breath of air after months and months of the same Zoro-Sanji agenda bs.

I agree, Queen must be chilling while Chopper is doing everything he can

this
And if they were going toe to toe?
Are you going to put respect on Chopper? Or will you still say Chopper will not be the end opponent for Queen?
Cause if he’s going toe to toe... it’s such a waste of oppurtunity to change his opponent... even if Chopper lost this round.. he can still come back like Luffy to win later...

HAHA, what if he has been the source since the beginning? XD
Y'all just dont respect him, but he can be the sourcre of Redon or Vice ... XDXD
Nah he was literally trying to guess what was gonna happen in some series and always got stuff wrong. Specially One Piece and DBS related which made him lose his reliability. But he could have found another source now since it looks like.he knows something.

Any person who hates on Lucci is just a hypocrite...Why?
EVERY One Piece legit fan who suggest the show to others... and convinces them to watch the show... and their complaints about the show is slow...
EVERYONE advice is always... wait until Water 7... all thanks to CP9 and Lucci and his iconic showdown with Luffy...

So... slandering Lucci just to look like they love something completely different is such a hypocrite hipster move
Exactly. Lucci is a fucking boss

And if they were going toe to toe?
Are you going to put respect on Chopper? Or will you still say Chopper will not be the end opponent for Queen?
Cause if he’s going toe to toe... it’s such a waste of oppurtunity to change his opponent... even if Chopper lost this round.. he can still come back like Luffy to win later...
If he is, then pre-timeskip Chopper is back to stay, but i don't think it's the case

Chopper fighting Queen does not diminishes Queen's standards but raises Chopper's.
I am totally loving it.
With Zoro injured and luffy out of the fight, we need Sanji to be fresh because sooner or later CP0 will attack when Admirals arrive in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.