What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji gets new suit, Zoro gets new sword, Luffy learns high tier haki skills within hours and people are having problem with Chopper's "power up".

This ain't even a power up, his monster point's power doesn't seem to have increased only the duration has.

The question people be having was Chopper's monster point always close to base yonko commander level?

Anyways, I don't mind it. Chopper has no chance of winning, but this fight will for sure put Chopper amongst the top fighters of Straw Hat crew. He was one of them pre-TS, I'm glad Oda is at least trying with Chopper and making him carry his own weight.

Sadly and unfortunately the only reason I feel people are having a problem with it is that their favorite strawhat is not getting the similar treatment (yet).

Unless Momonosuke reveals what the Will of D is, I am not interesting in his plotline
He will not reveal it... cause he’s a kid with zero prior info about Will of D.. to be actually talking about it...

However there can be information in Journey that is vital about child of prophecy or Oden’s goal or whatever... that will be important to strengthen his resolve

Status
Not open for further replies.