What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally everyone has observation and armament and it's a matter of unlocking it and training it. Rayleigh says this even. I wouldn't be surprised if she does develop armament after this. Garp uses the same fist of love excuse and you know hes using armament
That's not even the argument here. Point is, she hasn't unlocked CoA yet or anything else to damage Luffy and she still could punch the fuck out of him so gag scenes don't count.

RIP Momonosuke.

As I see only Sanji can save Luffy for now. Jinbei is fighting so he probably can't.

Oh shit, I almost forgot Law submarine must be there to save Luffy. Well played Oda.

Chopper vs Queen doesn't matter how long you can maintain Monster Point you are garbage near Queen(or at least should). Unless you have a "new monster point" when using 3 Rumble Balls, this is pointless. Chopper will get defeated.

You don't need fancy air slashes to show you are a swordsman. Name one of Rayleigh's fancy sword technique:few:
To be fair, we haven't seen Rayleigh even remotely close to being backed into a corner as much as King has. I'm sure Rayleigh has techniques, there just hasn't been any opponent strong enough for him to need to use any yet. whereas if King had any, he should've whipped them out when his boss was getting stabbed, or Momonosuke was escaping, or Marco was handing his ass to him.

I think that the hyped missing part is seeing the reaction of every character in Onigashima listening Bao Huang comunication

- Bao Huang announces the outcome of Kaidou's battle and says that Kaidou will accept as subordinates those who surrender.

Pretty sure that occupies nigh-half chapter
Post automatically merged:

The real question is WHO's gonna stop Kaido now that he's free to run around slaughtering everyone
It's Yamato's turn now

Reasons why it can actually be Kaido:

1) Bao already informed him where Momo is.
2) Oda wouldn't have shown Kanjuro in the chapter itself if he wanted the fake Kaido to be him. Not his style.
3) Kanjuro literally has no reason to hit Momo through a Kaido painting like that.

Reasons why it can actually be Kaido:

1) How can Kaido reach Momo by skipping so many floors and not meeting any other person such as Yamato in the middle.
2) A real hit from Kaido will kill little Momo.

I can only think of these rn. If someone has more points for either argument, quote me.

Status
Not open for further replies.