What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc isn’t going by normal standards. Wano takes from multiple different arcs. Sanji doesn’t have to be the one that fights queen. Hell zoro went to the roof fought and scarred kaido. These rules don’t apply
It takes from Thriller Bark (Group Fight) Water7/Enies lobby (2 island same storyline) and Alabasta (long build up to arc, multiple losses for Luffy )
But guess what Lukegranders, All those arcs Sanji fought the 3rd guy, So the same rules apply lol.....

Alabasta Saga
Story Arcs

Reasons why it can actually be Kaido:

1) Bao already informed him where Momo is.
2) Oda wouldn't have shown Kanjuro in the chapter itself if he wanted the fake Kaido to be him. Not his style.
3) Kanjuro literally has no reason to hit Momo through a Kaido painting like that.

1) How can Kaido reach Momo by skipping so many floors and not meeting any other person such as Yamato in the middle.
2) A real hit from Kaido will kill little Momo.

I can only think of these rn. If someone has more points for either argument, quote me.
1. Kaido can fly, he doesn’t need to take the stairs And his flying speed is fast enough to get there Without anyone really getting warnings.
2. We don’t know if someone steps in to stop him/sacrifice themselves.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
To be fair, we haven't seen Rayleigh even remotely close to being backed into a corner as much as King has. I'm sure Rayleigh has techniques, there just hasn't been any opponent strong enough for him to need to use any yet. whereas if King had any, he should've whipped them out when his boss was getting stabbed, or Momonosuke was escaping, or Marco was handing his ass to him.
Fair enough. I still can't get over the fact that Izo disarmed him :suresure:Ryuma would never let that shit slide:goyea:

2) Oda wouldn't have shown Kanjuro in the chapter itself if he wanted the fake Kaido to be him. Not his style.
3) Kanjuro literally has no reason to hit Momo through a Kaido painting like that.

1) How can Kaido reach Momo by skipping so many floors and not meeting any other person such as Yamato in the middle.

I can only think of these rn. If someone has more points for either argument, quote me.
Yamato had a plan to divert Bao Huang attention, it hasn't failed. Bao Huang found Yamato and Kaido is attacking her.
Kanjuro attacking with a Kaido drawing makes sense, he wants to impress his audience

It'll be kind of nice if Sanji using his RS can save Momo from Kaido. It'll be hype if just tries hit and run tactic against Kaido. It'll give Sanji much needed shine too after being inactive for so long this arc!

But forgot which place he was when we saw him last time with Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.