What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times will you guys make this same comment? Marco is not part of the monster trio also zoro blocked it Kidd literally said he did so suck on that:holdthisl:
Kidd is apparently fighting Big Mom, not good bringing him up, the point is, Luffy and Zoro wanted to fight Kaido, Sanji didn't, the same way Marco didn't and this doesn't mean anything, if Zoro was that much strong he wouldn't be clashing with Apoo along with X-Drake for several chapters while Sanji has a time with prostitutes then saves Momonosuke and clashes with King, it's just situational

Luffy used future sight and said there was an attack coming ---> Zoro tries to hold the attack and gives a little bit of time to the rest get out the way, Law saves him

I always have the feeling that Who’s who can beat Jack
Idk.... wasn't it implied each calamity put 1 or 2 tobi roppo in their place before and yet none of them managed to take the calamity title, even though they could challenge whoever they wanted?

I feel like all tobi roppo are close to the commanders, not like a small gap but a gap large enough to where they could actually put up a fight but still lose ultimately.

If still take Jack Queen and King over the flying 6

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kidd is apparently fighting Big Mom, not good bringing him up, the point is, Luffy and Zoro wanted to fight Kaido, Sanji didn't, the same way Marco didn't and this doesn't mean anything, if Zoro was that much strong he wouldn't be clashing with Apoo along with X-Drake for several chapters while Sanji has a time with prostitutes then saves Momonosuke and clashes with King.

Luffy used future sight and said there was an attack coming ---> Zoro tries to hold the attack and gives time to the rest get out the way, Law saves him
omg do you even read the manga? Kidd literally said ''thanks for blocking it'' to zoro mate,pay attention mister spee D. Reader.
And sanji was going to the rooftop to fight kaido but he couldn't arrive there because oda didn't want to put him on the same level as the top 2 strongest in the crew.

If theres no number or rank hierarchy, you cant say who is stronger than who in the tobi roppo. Its Speculation at best.
Yup I still put WW as the strongest F6 but I wont look down on BM either who is fighting two mid tier straw hats, saw what happened when Nami/Usopp were engaged in a 2v2 fight.

Idk.... wasn't it implied each calamity put 1 or 2 tobi roppo in their place before and yet none of them managed to take the calamity title, even though they could challenge whoever they wanted?

I feel like all tobi roppo are close to the commanders, not like a small gap but a gap large enough to where they could actually put up a fight but still lose ultimately.

If still take Jack Queen and King over the flying 6
I think that Who’s who has the biggest potential from the F6. He’s fighting Jinbe for some time and Jinbe is extremely strong. It’s all speculation because Oda hasn’t shown much

I really hope the anime does a better job with this "war" section because reading it does not flow well at all. Even on rereads there's a lack of tension and the constant change of scenery to show what everyone is doing at the same time is just not it.

Now I'm not one to compare series, but mha's recent war arc... the pacing and structure of that arc is how I think a war arc should be done. It was chaotic, there was tension, it showed everything that went down & multiple chapters were dedicated to each area and the characters involved.

Here i just can't get into it.
Maybe that's why I'm not feeling this "war".

Status
Not open for further replies.