Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, Oden joining Roger is in no way having any negative impact on Rayleigh's role in the crew, because Roger already had interest in Wano samurai before he even saw Oden fight.
Strength wasn't the factor here.

Roger wanted Oden because he could decipher the poneglyph, and the one that left the messages for Roger had to be Oden.

Remember how the Roger pirates disbanded and disappeared for a year. Roger and Oden probably traveled back to certain places to leave a message.

Right after Whitebeard's death, during Marineford, we got to see a glimpse of flashback about the conversation between Roger and Whitebeard presumably in Wano.

As you can tell Roger is mad that the WG have been calling him "Gold Roger" then he's about to tell Whitebeard about the meaning of the D, but it gets cut off.

Now, I'm certain by the end of Oden's flashback or maybe by the end of Wano arc, we're going to know what Roger was about to reveal regarding the "will of D"

Last edited by a moderator:
Oden really is one of a kind. A man amongst men. Incredibly strong, charismatic, good-hearted and chivalrious (with only a touch of "dirty") at the same time.

No wonder Whitebeard marked him as an equal and called him "brother" instead of "son".

Really wonder where Toki's story is going, how Roger ties into all of this and how things go suth, when they're back in Wano. Not to mention the mystery as to why Toki sent everyone exactly 20 years into the future and what she already knew back then (has been mentioned several times already).

i just want s clash between izo and zoro. two badass swordsmen of their crews against each other. i just want interactions between these two. just imagine. it will be cool seeing two serious swordsmen battling it out and then maybe become friends or maybe vista will join the fray. come you badasses. show us what the swordsmen of the great whitebeard crew can do!
Post automatically merged:

heh. sorry. bit of a badass dude geek :yasu:

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
W8 a minute Momonosuke said he meet with Roger when they took Oden back to Wano which means that Momo and Hyori didn't born in Wano but during Oden's journey (probably on the Oro Jackson/The Mobi dick lol)

We know that Neko and Inu joined Roger pirates with Oden but eventually leaved before the "last journey" and i think it's bc it was too dangerous and Oden send them with Toki/Momo/Hyori to Wano so they could go All out without worries

Sad but true, this flashback has been fucking open. Thats all people care about nowadays fights and power levels.
Yep, flashback has been superb.
Somehow most OP fans (at least on the internet) seem to have turned into whining kids compared to a few years ago.
Back then quality discussions about the story etc. were the norm. Nowadays it's all about this ridiculous powerlvl bullshit. It looks like a bunch of teens is running wild in most forums ...

Yep, flashback has been superb.
Somehow most OP fans (at least on the internet) seem to have turned into whining kids compared to a few years ago.
Back then quality discussions about the story etc. were the norm. Nowadays it's all about this ridiculous powerlvl bullshit. It looks like a bunch of teens is running wild in most forums ...
To be honest here, this forum has the most activity on the chapter thread, I just check up the other sites and only NF keep compare with the numbers of activity of the user for the manga chapter thread. I know people more writing in powerlevel discussion and other stuffs, but seeing the pull and reading though social media about the current chapter, most people hyping and loving already Oden and his flashback, I think the people just enjoy the current flashback and don´t write much.^^

1. Power Level wars
2. Ship wars
3.Theory stuffs
4.World building of One piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.