What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys think that chopper getting a time limit upgrade on monster point is pretty... boring and easy ? :risitasad:
I hoped we could see him in ice oni or something like that :josad:

It's literally one slice, as depicted in the manga. Are you that OP Dense?

You keep bringing up ZKK.

Zoro scarring Kaido, better feat than Chopper or Sanji Wano feats LOL
Nah, I see things and you got be stupid there to think to be able to have more blades your using and yet you do only one slice? Doesn't make sense.

I am just saying it's debunked, you made topic saying it still around.

With Enma, not by his skill. He didn't beat Kaido and couldn't beat Apoo both solo and in teams. Chopper got better feats than Zoro while Sanji has beaten PO and Drake on his side.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Nah, Zoro put his foot down and threatened to leave if they tried to accept Usopp back if he didn't give a proper apology.

Zoro doesn't listen to Luffy if he disagrees strongly enough. Something like Luffy letting Sanji beat him up is something he might have stomached if Luffy felt strongly enough (though he'll demand Sanji to properly apologise later), but he would have never let Sanji ridicule Luffy's dream. Zoro gave up his own life, ambition, dream and promises to protect Luffy's. Another member of the crew ridiculing Luffy's dream is honestly not something he would accept.

Honestly, he probably wouldn't have let it get to the stage where Luffy is getting beat up by Sanji because he refuses to fight back.

Zoro not being on WCI is understandable β€” Zoro would never have let Luffy be treated like that β€” what needs explanation is why Oda hid the events of WCI from Zoro. Oda did not allow Zoro to learn about WCI, and that's telling. Zoro's reaction to it is not something Oda wanted to deal with, so he decided that no one would tell Zoro what happened.
To be even more precise about what i'm trying to say.
Zoro holds different values from Sanji or even Luffy.
I find it quite hard to imagine that he could just "forget" about what happened in WCI if he was there.
Nami was trapped once, so she kinda understands Sanji's position. Luffy is Luffy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera
Take in mind bro that Chopper is in his strongest form while Queen in his weakest, that Chopper get help by the live floor,probably with Drake and fucking Marco.
Nami take on Cracker for 11h because of Luffy. Drake and Marco helping out is a big thing. In a 1on1 fight Chopper would get stomp. Not forget Oda still care for powerlvl, as example Pageone and Ulti vs Nami and Usopp.
Zoan Queen is not his weakest form.
  • Zoan Drake > Human Drake.
  • Zoan Ulti >> Human Ulti.
    • Hell, Zoan Ulti has > hype than Hybrid Ulti.
  • Zoan Queen >> Human Queen.

Kaido is kind of an exception where his Dragon form denies him access to his fighting style. Queen retains all his weaponry in Zoan form and has named techniques.

Base Queen's best feat is getting blitzed by Zoro's flying slash.

The spoilers don't mention that Chopper is getting help currently. If the chapter shows that, I'll change my mind.

Are people still discussing Zoro vs Sanji lol?!! This discussion is dead a year ago.

Right now Luffy and Zoro are in a league of their own.

Luffy>=Zoro (the duo)

Yamato>=Jinbei>= Sanji (the new monster trio)
Luffy and Zoro are definitely in a league of their own but their isn't any 'new' monster trio. Yamato can still be stronger than Sanji as she isn't a part of the crew but Jinbei can't. The monster trio will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Volume 100's cover just reinforces that.

Oda just drew the Monster Trio in volume 100 to shut up people who were calling it fanmade and people are still arguing that. :lawsigh:

Nah, I see things and you got be stupid there to think to be able to have more blades your using and yet you do only one slice? Doesn't make sense.

I am just saying it's debunked, you made topic saying it still around.

With Enma, not by his skill. He didn't beat Kaido and couldn't beat Apoo both solo and in teams. Chopper got better feats than Zoro while Sanji has beaten PO and Drake on his side.
What are these things that you are seeing, because I am looking at the manga panels that show 1 slash across Kaido's chest, similar to the 1 slash across Kaku's chest when Zoro previously uses Asura

Zoro trained to control enma with his skill. Scarring Kaido greater than chopper and sanji feats

Luffy and Zoro are definitely in a league of their own but their isn't any 'new' monster trio. Yamato can still be stronger than Sanji as she isn't a part of the crew but Jinbei can't. The monster trio will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Volume 100's cover just reinforces that.

Oda just drew the Monster Trio in volume 100 to shut up people who were calling it fanmade and people are still arguing that. :lawsigh:
Don't think Yamato is stronger than Sanji, but maybe Jimbei. Zoro is YC lvl, so not really on Luffy's league as he is reaching Yonko lvl while Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbei are his Yonko Commander lvl.

Luffy has been put well above Zoro, so no.
Having an edited signature of canon material, that compared Luffy, not Zoro, to the legends of the world, doesn't help your viewpoint.
Luffy has been put well above Zoro? Not after chapter 1013.
The last chapter clearly proved that Luffy is slightly above Zoro because of AdvCoC. That technique gave Luffy the ability to fight Kaido for dozens of minutes. Zoro would have done the same if he learned it sooner. We know he has CoC now, so he's gonna learn to use it in Round 2, whether against King or Kaido.

What are these things that you are seeing, because I am looking at the manga panels that show 1 slash across Kaido's chest, similar to the 1 slash across Kaku's chest when Zoro previously uses Asura

Zoro trained to control enma with his skill. Scarring Kaido greater than chopper and sanji feats
Oden did 2 slashes, so yeah, we can say Zoro did just 1 because of Emma xDxD

Luffy has been put well above Zoro? Not after chapter 1013.
The last chapter clearly proved that Luffy is slightly above Zoro because of AdvCoC. That technique gave Luffy the ability to fight Kaido for dozens of minutes. Zoro would have done the same if he learned it sooner. We know he has CoC now, so he's gonna learn to use it in Round 2, whether against King or Kaido.
Not really, Zoro will not be on Luffy's level, but he is indeed on YC lvl, but COC doesn't push him on his level as it isn't simple like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.