What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these things that you are seeing, because I am looking at the manga panels that show 1 slash across Kaido's chest, similar to the 1 slash across Kaku's chest when Zoro previously uses Asura

Zoro trained to control enma with his skill. Scarring Kaido greater than chopper and sanji feats
like @jmena who actually read manga as we see Oden using both Enma and Ame to scarred Kaido which one he has crossed slash while Zoro only did a small cut on his being with Enma, not same scale nor ability. Asura didn't harm him much otherwise his other swords would have done something.

Nah, Chopper and Sanji got better feats than him on beating opponent. Using Enma doesn't push you above when anyone with Haki can use it on high level.

@gamaran

Upgrades from not training

Chopper: Rumble Ball
Franky: Iron General
Sanji: Raid Suit

The ones with Training:
Luffy: Gear 4
Zoro: Enma

Oda has done a very similar pattern for the SHs
I mean i don't mind him using the rumble ball but it's just so predictable and normal for him to just upgrade his time limit, i hoped his power up could be less predictable, that's the only issue I have :kata:

like @jmena who actually read manga as we see Oden using both Enma and Ame to scarred Kaido which one he has crossed slash while Zoro only did a small cut on his being with Enma, not same scale nor ability. Asura didn't harm him much otherwise his other swords would have done something.

Nah, Chopper and Sanji got better feats than him on beating opponent. Using Enma doesn't push you above when anyone with Haki can use it on high level.
Asura is one slash... very easy to prove... you can look at the slash on kaku's chest and kaido's chest after asura to come to the conclusion.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
To be very honest, Chopper going head to head with Zoan Queen for 1 hour+ has removed any lingering doubts I had about Sanji not being strong enough to solo King.

Chopper went from getting neg diffed by Perospero to stalemating someone that's nearly double Peros' bounty.

Sanji beating both King and Queen might honestly be a smaller jump (it'll still never happen) than what is being implied for Chopper.

At any rate, Sanji is one of the "monster trio", while Chopper is a member of the "weak trio". Sanji is far more relevant as a combatant, so there's no more reason to doubt that Sanji can solo a Calamity.

And honestly, if Oda wanted King/Queen to be teamed up on, Drake could have pitched in. If he hasn't joined now, there's not much reason to expect him to do so later.

@Geo, @Kuro Ashi, @Topi Jerami, @playa4321.
Yea i feel like plot wise generals were scary only until Luffy was able to solo them

I mean i don't mind him using the rumble ball but it's just so predictable and normal for him to just upgrade his time limit, i hoped his power up could be less predictable, that's the only issue I have :kata:
I agree, I feel the same way with Oda and Luffy's stubborness how he keeps trying to punch his way to victory as well as never showing any character growth

Asura is one slash... very easy to prove... you can look at the slash on kaku's chest and kaido's chest after asura to come to the conclusion.
Asura make him look like he has more blades and he does all that for 'one slash'? Whoa, your really desperate to make that logic work, don't you? Even if that an illusion (might be), two other swords never harm Kaido and it been Enma from what we seen, not his own skills.

Luffy has been put well above Zoro? Not after chapter 1013.
The last chapter clearly proved that Luffy is slightly above Zoro because of AdvCoC. That technique gave Luffy the ability to fight Kaido for dozens of minutes. Zoro would have done the same if he learned it sooner. We know he has CoC now, so he's gonna learn to use it in Round 2, whether against King or Kaido.
King doesn't have CoC and Zoro isn't fighting him.
Zoro isn't going to learn adv CoC in this arc, if at all.
Adv CoC is a step change to put Luffy in Yonko Class with sky splitting slashes in base, but even before then Luffy is stronger than Zoro in g2/g3 and stronger than what we've seen from even Kaido while G4 is active.

H

humanbeing

The question who will recure Luffy now? either Law's crew with their submarine , devil fruits awakening that can turn the see into rubber , Sanji in his RS while invisible, he could have let Luffy fall into See to avoid Kaido attacking them, an insane yet unkown ability of CoC haki. or most likely VOAT Momo has found something and he might used that ability to talk to the marine life , or maybe even Shirahoshi might get to Wano. Luffy himself has VOAT but he cannot command those beings but who know after all of his haki power ups he might have that ability too now.

Not really, Zoro will not be on Luffy's level, but he is indeed on YC lvl, but COC doesn't push him on his level as it isn't simple like that.
I know that, but Zoro and Luffy are Like Goku and Vegeta. We know Goku is stronger than Vegeta but their fight is too close to call and many fans think Vegeta is equal to him.
This is Shonen Jump thing. It happens with every Shonen Jump Manga.
You can think of any shonen manga that has the protagonist and his duo (deuteragonist) who many people think is equal to him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Luffy and Zoro are definitely in a league of their own but their isn't any 'new' monster trio. Yamato can still be stronger than Sanji as she isn't a part of the crew but Jinbei can't. The monster trio will always be Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Volume 100's cover just reinforces that.

Oda just drew the Monster Trio in volume 100 to shut up people who were calling it fanmade and people are still arguing that. :lawsigh:
Sanji is in the Monster Trio yes, but he's not necessarily the 3rd Strongest. Right now, the only Strawhat he has better feats than is Brook.

Asura make him look like he has more blades and he does all that for 'one slash'? Whoa, your really desperate to make that logic work, don't you? Even if that an illusion (might be), two other swords never harm Kaido and it been Enma from what we seen, not his own skills.
Again you should look at the manga pictures

you're the one that's desperate to push your headcanon... that no one believes

I know that, but Zoro and Luffy are Like Goku and Vegeta. We know Goku is stronger than Vegeta but their fight is too close to call and many fans think Vegeta is equal to him.
This is Shonen Jump thing. It happens with every Shonen Jump Manga.
You can think of any shonen manga that has the protagonist and his duo (deuteragonist) who many people think is equal to him.
I would say Goku and Piccolo as Luffy's Vegeta is Kidd or Law. Though I wouldn't use DB logic here as it not same concept as they aren't rivals unlike how Luffy see Kidd and Law.
Post automatically merged:

Again you should look at the manga pictures

you're the one that's desperate to push your headcanon... that no one believes
I have and it looks like he did more cuts on Kaku than just 'one cut' like your stating. Again his other swords didn't apply otherwise Kaido would have state it, but only call out Enma being sole reason, not because Zoro without it can do same thing.

Sanji is in the Monster Trio yes, but he's not necessarily the 3rd Strongest. Right now, the only Strawhat he has better feats than is Brook.
Sanji beaten PO and Drake, he is 2nd/3rd strongest as Oda even state that early with Zoro. Ignoring his feats isn't helping your post as makes you more on agenda than honest.

King doesn't have CoC and Zoro isn't fighting him.
Zoro isn't going to learn adv CoC in this arc, if at all.
Adv CoC is a step change to put Luffy in Yonko Class with sky splitting slashes in base, but even before then Luffy is stronger than Zoro in g2/g3 and stronger than what we've seen from even Kaido while G4 is active.
Bruh the disrespect is real.....Luffy needed G4 against Ulti lool. And you think g2/g3 Luffy is stronger than Zoro.
That's it I'm done with you bro lol

I would say Goku and Piccolo as Luffy's Vegeta is Kidd or Law. Though I wouldn't use DB logic here as it not same concept as they aren't rivals unlike how Luffy see Kidd and Law.

I have and it looks like he did more cuts on Kaku than just 'one cut' like your stating. Again his other swords didn't apply otherwise Kaido would have state it, but only call out Enma being sole reason, not because Zoro without it can do same thing.

Sanji beaten PO and Drake, he is 2nd/3rd strongest as Oda even state that early with Zoro. Ignoring his feats isn't helping your post as makes you more on agenda than honest.
It is literally one slash across his chest

It is literally one slash across his chest
Again, Enma to thanked for that, not his skill as more it was the sword. Even Kaido and Big Mom keep stating about it being something.

this thread is a shitfest until new spoilers kick in....:queenmeme:
When you have insecure toxic side, it happens. You seem like you have cool head though. Do stay around to bring logic back in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.