What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's been 1 slash on Kaku and thevpacifista, the only other times hes used asura, so I figure it leaves 1 slash always, but we can agree to disagree
I wouldn't make sense why Zoro would want to cut someone especially Kaido with one slash and that is it given how he talks it being his best attack. He would try to cut him more than once in that Asura attack. Just that only weapon got in there was Enma and that is the truth given prior talk about sword being only thing that could harm Kaido.

It is okay....it happened long back afterall....SH won't lose faith on Luffy anyways...the question is whether other allied forces have same thoughts or not.....their reaction is what interests me....
Yep COC didn't do anything to him unlike Luffy's COC :cheers:.
Well apparently it did more than luffys coc since zoro is the only one that left a permanent mark while kaido hasn't once even addressed if he has be taking heavy INTERNALLY damage from luffy

I don't understand why people find it asspull about monster point chopper can contend with Queen in his weakest form? Monster point Chopper was able to hold Bigmom in WCI....

I wouldn't make sense why Zoro would want to cut someone especially Kaido with one slash and that is it given how he talks it being his best attack. He would try to cut him more than once in that Asura attack. Just that only weapon got in there was Enma and that is the truth given prior talk about sword being only thing that could harm Kaido.
Ashura in ever use has always been one large slash.

Kaido proceeds to mention nothing about enma at all in that moment

And lastly kaido focuses on zoros haki and him being a coc user. None of that was enma related
Post automatically merged:

Cause of Enma as if it was Adv. COC, his other blades would have leave a mark and it be internal, not outside. His COC isn't on or above Luffy's as that is Head Piece.
Cap. Swordsman in wano have never used internal destruction since it doesn't fit their fighting style. And this is the shit that bugs me. It was explained that swordman's use ryou to either place a barrier over their blades to dull it and this cut nothing. Or sharpen it to extreme degrees to the point that they can cut anything. Hence why swordsman are the ones with the easier time hurting kaido which alludes to kidd's statement being shocked that luffy can use punches to potentially hurt him (kaido).

Luffy has shown no results from using coc infused ryou fists on kaido. As it is right now

zoros pure AP>luffys AP with coc and ryou

Last edited:
Ashura in ever use has always been one large slash.

Kaido proceeds to mention nothing about enma at all in that moment

And lastly kaido focuses on zoros haki and him being a coc user. None of that was enma related
Post automatically merged:

Cap. Swordsman in wano have never used internal destruction since it doesn't fit their fighting style. Again luffy has shown no results from using coc infused ryou fists on kaido. As it is right now

zoros pure AP>luffys AP with coc and ryou
I pressed doubt on that given Enma was glowing when he use Asura and heavily implied it was due to the sword getting cut in, not his own skills, so again it's nothing like Oden who got two of his blades with his own power while Zoro couldn't on his own side.

COC wasn't involved as he doesn't even know he has COC, so why would Adv. COC be use if he doesn't even know basic? That doesn't make sense there.

Nah, Luffy has stronger attack power as shown pushing him back even in Base while Zoro in Asura couldn't even make him move from the attack. It's clear Luffy is gap away from Zoro by miles.

3 sword style doesn't make sense but here we are, and history shows that asura is a 1 slash attack, he wasn't fairing much better relatively speaking the other times he's used it

I pressed doubt on that given Enma was glowing when he use Asura and heavily implied it was due to the sword getting cut in, not his own skills, so again it's nothing like Oden who got two of his blades with his own power while Zoro couldn't on his own side.

COC wasn't involved as he doesn't even know he has COC, so why would Adv. COC be use if he doesn't even know basic? That doesn't make sense there.

Nah, Luffy has stronger attack power as shown pushing him back even in Base while Zoro in Asura couldn't even make him move from the attack. It's clear Luffy is gap away from Zoro by miles.

Cap. Kaido reverted back and has sustained zero damage from luffys coc punches. If he has show me the evidence of kaido even making a statement alluding to luffys coc hits being affective against him. I will wait.

Again zoros pure AP as of right now is stronger than anything that luffy has done to kaido since luffys ability off rip allows him to bypass kaidos defense in the first place something that zoro does not have the luxury of. And two kaido made not one mention of luffys coc punches doing anything to him

It takes from Thriller Bark (Group Fight) Water7/Enies lobby (2 island same storyline) and Alabasta (long build up to arc, multiple losses for Luffy )
But guess what Lukegranders, All those arcs Sanji fought the 3rd guy, So the same rules apply lol.....

Alabasta Saga
Story Arcs

After Kaido Big Mom,King is the third Guy like here it is
1)Kaido
2)Big Mom
3)King
Sanji should fight him,The scope and potential that fight has is too great to be ignored and wasted upon,Altho knowing Oda he doesnt take Sanji seriously so he’ll most probably have him tag team Queen.Sad Lyf

idk man ask zoro
:luffylaugh:
are u gonna deny manga facts Moe?:zosmug:

To be very honest, Chopper going head to head with Zoan Queen for 1 hour+ has removed any lingering doubts I had about Sanji not being strong enough to solo King.

Chopper went from getting neg diffed by Perospero to stalemating someone that's nearly double Peros' bounty.

Sanji beating both King and Queen might honestly be a smaller jump (it'll still never happen) than what is being implied for Chopper.

At any rate, Sanji is one of the "monster trio", while Chopper is a member of the "weak trio". Sanji is far more relevant as a combatant, so there's no more reason to doubt that Sanji can solo a Calamity.

And honestly, if Oda wanted King/Queen to be teamed up on, Drake could have pitched in. If he hasn't joined now, there's not much reason to expect him to do so later.

@Geo, @Kuro Ashi, @Topi Jerami, @playa4321.
Lol wait for context before jumping ti conclusions

Status
Not open for further replies.