What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G5 costs more haki i think. Everthing is fine, he is one of the strongest characters but it is like Might Guy's 8th gate. Double sided sword
Yes if the trend will continue that will probably need to be relied on as an ultimate card unless PIS was introduced again and Luffy somehow made it through. I hope that Luffy will manage to overcome this weakness personally, so far he still didn't manage since the time of Dressrosa. Well, at least now he learned new typologies and forms of haki so the hope is that this contributed a lot into keeping such weaknesses alive.

Althought it's not enough excuse, just a reminder that Luffy already lost his haki once in the battle and he has kept fighting even if it was with help after that, and he kept fighting for 20-30 mins alone with Kaidou. He didn't have time to recover all of his haki since the moment he lost it using Gear 4.

Of course, Kaidou still has more haki than him, i'm sure of that, this is just for the people saying that Luffy doesn't have that much haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Althought it's not enough excuse, just a reminder that Luffy already lost his haki once in the battle and he has kept fighting even if it was with help, and he kept fighting for 20-30 mins alone with Kaidou. He didn't have time to recover all of his haki since the moment he lost it using Gear 4.

Of course, Kaidou still has more haki than him, i'm sure of that, this is just for the people saying that Luffy doesn't have that much haki.
Actually he didn't. The first time he lost haki meme almost killed him and he got eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.