What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Luffy really only lost because of haki issues

On one side, it's fine to see that Luffy's strength wasn't an issue, but on the other hand, once again Luffy and his haki limits problems :josad:

@Hades @Luffy is the mc
Dude is 19, fighting evenly with a yonko for 30 minutes (in base?), after just learning advanced CoC and recovering from a knockout.
Kaido has such passive boosts and recovery from his fruit, of course it will be difficult.

Not nerfed, that was Zoro's ultimate finisher. Jet Gattling vs Lucci wasn't nerfed, storm vs crocodile wasn't nerfed, shishi sonson vs mr 1 wasn't nerfed, etc. etc. that isn't how finishers work.
The wound is small (barely visible over his tat) and didn't make Kaido fall to his knees, or hallucinate Rocks and see Zoro as a serious threat.
Hey genius, an attack from someone with 20-30 broken bones is obviously weaker than an attack from someone with healthy and intact bones. Denying that is the height of retardedness, which I guess shouldn't be surprising coming from you.

And yes, Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy did.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I think Kanjuro is for sure dead, Oda would not take him away to make again a fake death, that was his final phase of the arc.
The question is what is happen with Kiku and Kinemon, I can see both going to die too.
Probably. The one I see almost certainly not dying is decidedly Momo. He is probably going to prove an important figure for Wano in the upcoming years. Likely Tama as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.