What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion , @Sentinel , @MonsterKaido , @Hanzo hattori
Seems like Jack is still legit above Jinbe, between these 3 with Jack,Jinbe and WsW, Jack leads the group.

It was really legit that WsW was praised that high by Oda, alongside with the calamity.
Sasaki probably get hype too when he face Denjiro and Franky.
Yeah Who's Who said "don't let Sasaki beat us" when he told his subordinates to find Yamato he is his rival some people expect Franky to solo him :kobeha:
Jack sama is the goat :goyea:

Is that not too early to tell tho?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I believe that Perospero is hella strong and definitely YC tier but he has yet to show superior portrayal to Full Zoan Jack who managed to destroy a huge army of sulong minks.

Jack's AP is not poor. In fact, we still haven't seen lots of combat abilities from Jack either. Would you revaluate your stance if Jack shows fishman karate?
Jack's AP is trash bro. His zoan trunk swing was stopped by Inu using only 1 hand. His weapon was broken by Ashura Doji.

He is a tank but once he got caught by Peros' candy it's game over.

In CQC I think Peros wins too. He low diffed Pedro, Neko's right hand man in CQC. Coat him with candy armor and Jack got destroyed too in CQC just like against Ashura. Against Ashura, Jack managed to damage Ashura's skin, but if Peros has candy armor with him then Jack can't do shit to injure Perospero.

My very first post here on the forum was on how Luffy didn't actually lost to Kaido but rather run out of Haki.
I was also right about Onigashima being in Wano but got it wrong on where Luffy fell which was on the sea.
This means BASE LUFFY was fighting Hybrid Kaido for 30+ minutes and was put down due to Luffy owns recklessness.
Inexperience more than recklessness to be fair to Luffy, he only just unlocked this skill.

Luffy can't even maintain Haki in base form no more. Wtf is he gonna do when he uses gears?
He'll slowly learn to maintain his Haki capacities, including Haki stamina.
That will be his next PU - simply better Haki control in which he can use his Haki for longer. Perhaps a method to absorb the "Haki from the surrounding"? Something similar like Naruto's Sennin Mode?

The candy can block Luffy's G3 easily.
The ONLY thing ever defeated Post time skip by G3 WITH NO HAKI is Urashima the sumo wrestler

So, i dont know what scaling you are implying here. That attack has Neg feats. Unless you are implying Urashima is some tough shit that we should scale a no haki G3 punch very highly

Amande then dices said candy... Are you implying Amande has better AP than Jack?

My very first post here on the forum was on how Luffy didn't actually lost to Kaido but rather run out of Haki.
I was also right about Onigashima being in Wano but got it wrong on where Luffy fell which was on the sea.
This means BASE LUFFY was fighting Hybrid Kaido for 30+ minutes and was put down due to Luffy owns recklessness.
Lol dude stop sugar coating luffy's loss , luffy's haki pool simply suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.