What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My very first post here on the forum was on how Luffy didn't actually lost to Kaido but rather run out of Haki.
I was also right about Onigashima being in Wano but got it wrong on where Luffy fell which was on the sea.
This means BASE LUFFY was fighting Hybrid Kaido for 30+ minutes and was put down due to Luffy owns recklessness.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Wa... wa....wa.. wait will G4!!!!! Lmfao.

Luffy can't even maintain Haki in base form no more. Wtf is he gonna do when he uses gears?

:kobeha:

Only character that ever gets knocked the fuck out every other chapter, while running out of haki for the rest.

You must be a religious man because this is some top tier faith.

lets hope you dont get tilted if this aint whats up

its always better to have low expectations with such things
Haha i really think scabbards are dying, at least half of them.

If they dont i not gonna be mad, but im sure and would bet money that at least One Will.

But as i Said , i see lots of them dying.

Perospero > Jack.

Pero can trap Jack with his candy and Jack won't be unable to move. His endurance and stamina can't help him against Perospero's candy.

If Jack tries to attack Peros with his poor AP, Peros will just use his candy armor. Same candy armor which protected him from Pedro's massive explosion.
Is that not too early to tell tho?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I believe that Perospero is hella strong and definitely YC tier but he has yet to show superior portrayal to Full Zoan Jack who managed to destroy a huge army of sulong minks.

Jack's AP is not poor. In fact, we still haven't seen lots of combat abilities from Jack either. Would you revaluate your stance if Jack shows fishman karate?

Doesnt need to dodge when he can shrink and grow to break it. What makes you think he can’t break the candy
Shrink and grow doesn't do shit. Chopper can shrink and grow too but once he got caught by Peros' candy it was game over.

Are you saying Perospero’s candy is harder the Jack’s strength?
Good lord have mercy
Yep. The candy can block Luffy's G3 easily.

Vinsmokes, Big Father, Brook and Chopper all are helpless once they got caught by the candy.

Wanda and carrot in their sulong where doing quiet good against him where as jack without using hybrid deals with lots of sulog minks + scicilian so no
Match up matters. Jack is not as fast as sulong minks. Once he got caught it's game over.

Hey genius, an attack from someone with 20-30 broken bones is obviously weaker than an attack from someone with healthy and intact bones. Denying that is the height of retardedness, which I guess shouldn't be surprising coming from you.

And yes, Zoro did more damage to Kaido than Luffy did.
Applying real world logic to a manga where the majority of serious finishers are done in a fucked up state is delusional.
Guess what you can't move with that many broken bones irl, you can't survive having your organs drilled out, speared out or internally destroyed either.
And no he didn't do more damage to Kaido.

He also said he wanted to beat Orochi
He did. Which is interesting that EVERYONE who wants to beat up Orochi is getting a turn on him. In order as well. The scabbards first. I expect Hiyori will get a turn next. Maybe Zoro afterwards. Then luffy. Or luffy before Zori.

Orochi is designed to be beaten by multiple people and once again, NOTHING stopping that from happening IF the raid fails

See Morj’s entire theory was based on how the Onigashima war’s structure didnt seem like the end of the arc for him. So when the actual end fight comes, A LOT of these match ups will NOT be the same... Round two wont literally just be a repeat of round one... so anyone can fight anyone come round two

I watched a couple videos of his and was left unimpressed. I didn't know he was a ZKK sceptic unit you just mentioned it.
Don't know which videos you saw but he was one of the first ones who said that CoC will be the key to defeating Kaido when almost everyone was saying that Adv CoC will be introduced in Shanks' arc. Also, he was quite sure about Zoro getting CoC in Wano itself. Not to mention that he was one of the first ones to say that the raid will fail and it can definitely be the case at this point.

Obviously, not all of his arguments are good, and I don't agree with a lot of his theories, but I rarely ever see him putting up points that make no sense. I find most of his videos pretty convincing even though I don't agree with them all.

Shrink and grow doesn't do shit. Chopper can shrink and grow too but once he got caught by Peros' candy it was game over.

Yep. The candy can block Luffy's G3 easily.

Vinsmokes, Big Father, Brook and Chopper all are helpless once they got caught by the candy.

Match up matters. Jack is not as fast as sulong minks. Once he got caught it's game over.
Jack is much stronger than hakiless gear 3. don’t compare non monster point choppers strength to base jack whos much stronger.

Vinsmokes broke the wall

Wa... wa....wa.. wait will G4!!!!! Lmfao.

Luffy can't even maintain Haki in base form no more. Wtf is he gonna do when he uses gears?

:kobeha:

Only character that ever gets knocked the fuck out every other chapter, while running out of haki for the rest.
Though, him losing haki was the highlighted reason of why he lost this round. Not his strenght while active.

Status
Not open for further replies.