What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
He'll slowly learn to maintain his Haki capacities, including Haki stamina.
That will be his next PU - simply better Haki control in which he can use his Haki for longer. Perhaps a method to absorb the "Haki from the surrounding"? Something similar like Naruto's Sennin Mode?
Unless non inanimate objects can somehow emit haki I can't see it happening like that.

Luffy needs to either refine his usage of haki or grow his haki pool. However, I don't know how this would be achieved either lol.

Oda needs to find a way to do so without it being bs.

Could Kaido hurt Luffy while G4 lasted? No
Yes he can. Kaido one shot speed blitzed Luffy in g4 that one time remember?

You are ignoring the fact that Kaido was fighting in Dragon form for a lot of that G4 shit.
But in terms of STRENGTH, Luffy has him beat, lets say it was a MMA fight called after three 5 minute rounds, the judge would give all rounds to G4 Luffy.
Also this isnt a sport. If Luffy isnt hurting kaido, thats the end of that.

And dont forget that Dragon form kaodo was Also getting tossed around by the scabbards. Are the scabbards therefore also stronger than Kaido simply because Nekomamushi was upper cutting DRAGON FORM kaido and sending him back

It really doesn't matter this is an issue Luffy has been facing since Dressrosa.
Some were saying Kaido destroyed and overpowered Luffy when in reality the one who bring Luffy down was LUFFY.
This also totally changes the picture of Luffy needing so much more help against Kaido when he was holding his own just fine.
It is not sugar coating it is analyzing what happened and what it means to the story.
Dude if Kaido fights luffy for 20 mins and Luffy run out of haki and Kaido destroys him , Kaido >> Luffy. Luffy didn't "beat himself" , stop it's pathetic

What's your guys' speculation on the Tobi Roppo bounties? Do you feel they will highly reflect their power levels either?
Between 200 and 400 million. I think WW will be high 300s/low 400s.

Oven/Daifuku were around 300 million. Pero is 700 but he's the eldest BM child. TR don't have that level of pull/influence.

What's your guys' speculation on the Tobi Roppo bounties? Do you feel they will highly reflect their power levels either?
Since they’re more destructive than BMs Ministers, slightly higher bounty:

Who’s Who ~ 450 million
Sasaki ~ 450 million
Page One ~ 445 million
Ulti ~ 435 million
Black Maria ~ 430 million
Drake ~ 400 million

Black Maria and Drake are the least destructive with Page One Who’s who and Sasaki being the most destructive.

LOL G4 was stronger then kaido? are you using drugs? G4 was tickling kaido's belly that's it.
See my other post a few seconds before, where I have explained my position.

Also being knocked down spitting up blood, eyes bulging, shocked at Luffy's guts, having bruises in the same spots 10 chapters later, being incapacitated for half a chapter are not nothing.
This is without Luffy using King moves and having to worry about Big Mom (who was a greater threat to Luffy than the SNs were to Kaido).

Do you pretend that if G4 didn't have a time limit, Kaido could have reversed this situation of his terrible performance? Or do you admit that haki stamina is the only thing that stopped Luffy BULLYING Kaido?

Status
Not open for further replies.