What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Robin fighting Maria with Brook tho? Weird timing to drop lore
My bet is we probably see all the other Strawhats only when they receive Kaido's news about Luffy, by Robin's time she probably drops some lore on why Luffy can't be defeated here or something of sorts probably.
Yonkou Prod hinted it being a big lore discover this chapter and we didn't get that yet.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
  • Marco can dodge attacks
    • He has speed feats much better than Linlin
  • One COC punch can't even properly KO a mere Ancient Zoan, let alone a Mythical Zoan that has regeneration.

No that's irrelevant. Haoshoku enhanced attacks is the only way brawlers can do real damage to Kaido.

None of them have Haoshoku so none of them are doing real damage.

Franky's lasers are a huge might, but I honestly doubt it. Even Luffy's Ryuo enhanced Kong Gatling was still "too shallow".

Of the current Strawhats, Luffy and Zoro are the only ones capable of dealing proper damage to Kaido.

She will. It's what the story is showing. Strawhats vs Kaido on the other hand has no basis in the manga.
We are just gna have to agree to disagree on this one chief:smoothy:

Exactly.....Why are people so Quiet about Jimbei? Can You imagine the backlash if Zoro or Sanji went up against tobi roppo in their human forms? People would never let that shit go.
Because most of the Anti Sanji fandom jumped onto the Yamato bandwagon now for “breaking up the monster trio”

My bet is we probably see all the other Strawhats only when they receive Kaido's news about Luffy, by Robin's time she probably drops some lore on why Luffy can't be defeated here or something of sorts probably.
Yonkou Prod hinted it being a big lore discover this chapter and we didn't get that yet.
Yep I just thought of that now. Maybe after the announcement of Luffy's defeat, Robin say some mysterious phrase about the D. or Luffy's nature

Status
Not open for further replies.