What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji : "Zoro you're too heavy, my back hurts"
Zoro : " Without me you really stink of shit, but don't worry my fight with kaido is just beginning"
I think you wrote this thinking Im a sanji fan. Well, i'm a luffy fan totally frustated from this haki limit shit that I want luffy to either die or get rid of this shit. I cant take it anymore

okay lets assume WsW is low 3rd in his best form, then in his human form he is 4th at max, and jimbei is fighting him currently(btw jimbei is in his prime). that means jimbei is high 4th at MAX. and since shs are going to surpass all the yonko crews, sanji, zoro, ussop and another someone is going to be stronger than him. so he is a trash and rightly so
East Blue 5 are going to be the 5 most notable crew members.

okay lets assume WsW is low 3rd in his best form, then in his human form he is 4th at max, and jimbei is fighting him currently(btw jimbei is in his prime). that means jimbei is high 4th at MAX. and since shs are going to surpass all the yonko crews, sanji, zoro, ussop and another someone is going to be stronger than him. so he is a trash and rightly so
Lmaoo why you guys are underestimate Jinbe that much?
Let him the 4th strongest in the end, that would mean he would be behind Yonkou lvl characters, is that bad?
Jinbe is one of the strongest Shichiibukai alongside with Doffy,Kuma and Boa pre ts, saying he beeing trash is wrong, otherwise Law and Kid wouldn´t care about him joining Luffy:

If he would be trash as you calling, neither Kid or Law would be shocked/shit their pants of knowing Jinbe joining Luffy.
The reactiion of Kid/Law face tell enough how much power Jinbe hold as famour pirate in the new world, we talk about a opponent in same lvl as Doffy/Boa/Kuma.

He is for sure not trash lol.
People underestimate WsW, thinking he would be weak enough to fight Brook 1on1 and the pure sad realilty catch them with the result that WsW is league above Brook.

WsW should take respect for fighting a monster like Jinbe thiis long only with Base form.

Jinbe struggling against human Who's who is just red herring probably and there is more to come in the next chapters.
Oda needs to make it feel like the SH are all gonna lose to end the act in the next chapters which he is successfully doing right now.
But I really doubt Jinbe, Franky, Robin and Brook lose now but rather Oda will be make the situation pretty hopeless for them as he always likes to do.
I think it more or less confirms Franky Robin and Brook are gonna get more assistance , And Jimbei is the only one who will 1v1 a tobi roppo. But honestly Jimbei could get assistance too, if Who's Who can fight on par with him in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.