What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Jinbe is so trash. RIP to all the people who thought Jinbe would be one of Luffy’s 3 “YCs”. Jinbe will be the weakest SH by EoS since he has no room for improvement
Lmao why he is trash? Didn´t you simple underestimate WsW to much?
I can remember you want Brook to beat WsW, that was not possible since WsW is to strong for Brook.
Nami and Usopp get stomped by Ulti alone.

Jinbe struggling against human Who's who is just red herring probably and there is more to come in the next chapters.
Oda needs to make it feel like the SH are all gonna lose to end the act in the next chapters which he is successfully doing right now.
But I really doubt Jinbe, Franky, Robin and Brook lose now but rather Oda will be make the situation pretty hopeless for them as he always likes to do.

Lmao why he is trash? Didn´t you simple underestimate WsW to much?
I can remember you want Brook to beat WsW, that was not possible since WsW is to strong for Brook.
okay lets assume WsW is low 3rd in his best form, then in his human form he is 4th at max, and jimbei is fighting him currently(btw jimbei is in his prime). that means jimbei is high 4th at MAX. and since shs are going to surpass all the yonko crews, sanji, zoro, ussop and another someone is going to be stronger than him. so he is a trash and rightly so

Status
Not open for further replies.