What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoo why you guys are underestimate Jinbe that much?
Let him the 4th strongest in the end, that would mean he would be behind Yonkou lvl characters, is that bad?
Jinbe is one of the strongest Shichiibukai alongside with Doffy,Kuma and Boa pre ts, saying he beeing trash is wrong, otherwise Law and Kid wouldn´t care about him joining Luffy:

If he would be trash as you calling, neither Kid or Law would be shocked/shit their pants of knowing Jinbe joining Luffy.
The reactiion of Kid/Law face tell enough how much power Jinbe hold as famour pirate in the new world, we talk about a opponent in same lvl as Doffy/Boa/Kuma.

He is for sure not trash lol.
People underestimate WsW, thinking he would be weak enough to fight Brook 1on1 and the pure sad realilty catch them with the result that WsW is league above Brook.

WsW should take respect for fighting a monster like Jinbe thiis long only with Base form.
It’s why I say the one piece fanbase can’t powerscale for shit.

who’s who position means nothing. The fact he’s doing this should make you put him higher not put jinbe lower.

I think it more or less confirms Franky Robin and Brook are gonna get more assistance , And Jimbei is the only one who will 1v1 a tobi roppo. But honestly Jimbei could get assistance too, if Who's Who can fight on par with him in human form.
I really hope Jinbe can at least solo a tobi roppo

What actually was the point of the Scrubbards to not die right after the Kaido battle?

Seriously. As expected they're dropping like flies not getting shit done even remotely. Them surviving was a big mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.