What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it more or less confirms Franky Robin and Brook are gonna get more assistance , And Jimbei is the only one who will 1v1 a tobi roppo. But honestly Jimbei could get assistance too, if Who's Who can fight on par with him in human form.
Nah they won't they will overcome them as they have done since the beginning of the series this Arc is about Luffy becoming a worthy King but also the Strawhats becoming a crew worthy of a King.
Just like it looked like they couldn't beat the CP9 but they did the same will be happening here, at least this is how I view it.

It’s why I say the one piece fanbase can’t powerscale for shit.

who’s who position means nothing. The fact he’s doing this should make you put him higher not put jinbe lower.
Yeah can´t understand it either, it is not like Jinbe is weak, it just means WsW is that strong.
Veterans of a Yonkou are in my opinion one league above guys like Pica/Vergo, In my opinion the strongest vets(WsW/Pero) are closer to Doffy then to Pica/Vergo.

Im not shocked about the result, WsW did what I expect from the start, giving Jinbe a hard battle.
He was for right reason place with the calamity as top members.

Lmaoo why you guys are underestimate Jinbe that much?
Let him the 4th strongest in the end, that would mean he would be behind Yonkou lvl characters, is that bad?
Jinbe is one of the strongest Shichiibukai alongside with Doffy,Kuma and Boa pre ts, saying he beeing trash is wrong, otherwise Law and Kid wouldn´t care about him joining Luffy:

If he would be trash as you calling, neither Kid or Law would be shocked/shit their pants of knowing Jinbe joining Luffy.
The reactiion of Kid/Law face tell enough how much power Jinbe hold as famour pirate in the new world, we talk about a opponent in same lvl as Doffy/Boa/Kuma.

He is for sure not trash lol.
People underestimate WsW, thinking he would be weak enough to fight Brook 1on1 and the pure sad realilty catch them with the result that WsW is league above Brook.

WsW should take respect for fighting a monster like Jinbe thiis long only with Base form.
saying jimbei is trash was because of frustation of mine. i dont hate jimbei lmao. i'm expecting some power ups from him aswell or rather haki bloom since it blooms in midst of battle even tho he is in prime according to age, his haki is not in his potential peak imo. Its just that I'm sad Strawhats are nowhere near yonko crew right now, luffy is still 1 tier below emperors, zoro is weaker side of 1st commanders(this is my opinion, you may agree or disagree idc), sanji, we dont know where to scale him, jimbei seems weaker than 3rd commander, franky weaker than every tobiroppo 1v1 imo, brook ssame, robin same, chopper maybe his monster point is mid 3rd, nami she's only good against fodders with no haki,ussop saved by luck till now. I WANT THEM TO GROW STRONGER THATS WHY I'm FRUStATED

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Jinbe won't make it to EoS

He isn't important enough not have any dream or unique fighting style that can developed

his character is being the likeable uncle who will die not long after he join because he has nothing to offer to the story
Jinbe has no dreams or unique fighting style???:kaidowhat:
Whose dream was it for the Humans and Fish people to coexist with one another?????
Jinbe does have techniques that are unique to just him. Jinbe is currently the strongest fish man alive.
Why tf would Jinbe die???

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmaoo why you guys are underestimate Jinbe that much?
Let him the 4th strongest in the end, that would mean he would be behind Yonkou lvl characters, is that bad?
Jinbe is one of the strongest Shichiibukai alongside with Doffy,Kuma and Boa pre ts, saying he beeing trash is wrong, otherwise Law and Kid wouldn´t care about him joining Luffy:

If he would be trash as you calling, neither Kid or Law would be shocked/shit their pants of knowing Jinbe joining Luffy.
The reactiion of Kid/Law face tell enough how much power Jinbe hold as famour pirate in the new world, we talk about a opponent in same lvl as Doffy/Boa/Kuma.

He is for sure not trash lol.
People underestimate WsW, thinking he would be weak enough to fight Brook 1on1 and the pure sad realilty catch them with the result that WsW is league above Brook.

WsW should take respect for fighting a monster like Jinbe thiis long only with Base form.
Talk to these ppl fam. The Jinbe downplay is jarrin:kriwhat:

Nah they won't they will overcome them as they have done since the beginning of the series this Arc is about Luffy becoming a worthy King but also the Strawhats becoming a crew worthy of a King.
Just like it looked like they couldn't beat the CP9 but they did the same will be happening here, at least this is how I view it.
Bro Who's Who and Sasaki have whole Hybrid Forms and Swords they havent used.......

Status
Not open for further replies.