What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro Who's Who and Sasaki have whole Hybrid Forms and Swords they havent used.......
Narratively it doesn't mean much.
You see I try to predict the Arc outcome by rather analysing it's themes and the goals Oda set to accomplish with them. I could very well be wrong but I am willing to bet they won't recieve any help.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Jinbe is currently the strongest fish man alive.
No, that's Jack.

At least Orochi has an excuse to survive multiple deaths, but what's the point of reintroducing Kanjuro if you're just gonna killl him right away or give us yet another fake out death? :kayneshrug:
Nah if Kanjuro defeats Kiku and tries to attack Momonosuke then his reintroduction was not pointless. Faking his death once again would be really tiresome.

Nah that's Yamatos role
Yamato vs Jack still has no basis in canon.

Honestly, I simply can't respect your takes. You peddle headcanon that has nothing in the manga supporting it (Yamato vs Jack), and vehemently deny a fight that has strong narrative backing (Yamato vs Kaido) because it's inconvenient for your powerscaling fantasies.

Whos Who is a tobi roppo, therefore weaker than the calamities.
Whos Who is a rival with Sasaki who's fighting Franky just as effectively as Who's Who is fighting Jinbe.

Whos Who is not above the other tobi roppo as all except Black Maria believed they could become Calamities
He is, Sasaki beeing WsW rival is not meaning they hold the same pl.
Rival was mean because of the event with Yamato, not based about pl.
Franky fighting on his own against Sasaki can still change(Denjiro), also Brook and Robin fight together against BM.
WsW fight right now the strongest Strawhat(outside of Luffy,Zoro and Sanji).
Based on portrayal and power he is the strongest flyer and im sure his bounty will make it more clear again.

No, that's Jack.

Nah if Kanjuro defeats Kiku and tries to attack Momonosuke then his reintroduction was not pointless. Faking his death once again would be really tiresome.

Yamato vs Jack still has no basis in canon.

Honestly, I simply can't respect your takes. You peddle headcanon that has nothing in the manga supporting it (Yamato vs Jack), and vehemently deny a fight that has strong narrative backing (Yamato vs Kaido) because it's inconvenient for your powerscaling fantasies.
I can’t respect yours either, you peddle headcanon like everyone else but you act like your headcanon is superior because you type essays of logical fallacies.

Imagine if Sanji was the one fighting Who's Who for 300 chapters while Jinbei already had trashed a Tobiroppo (Page One) casually and started carrying T-Pose Zoro

"Jinbei is on the Monster Trio man, Sanji too weak :ihaha:, it's pretty clear"

"Sanji is Tobiroppo level at most, Jinbei clapped Page One while chilling, Jinbei is almost equal to Zoro"

Oda:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.