What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma doesn't add anything to Zoro though he trained himself to be able to wield it.
I would not call a sword that drains your haki a powerup which on top of that is also crursed
it is a powerup no matter how much you deny. Enma brings more out of zoro that he couldnt have brought out if not for enma. As we saw when zoro applied force to cut a tree, it cut the whole cliff, now from tree to cliff proportion, how much of a power up is that?VERY BIG Powerup.

Enma doesn't add anything to Zoro though he trained himself to be able to wield it.
I would not call a sword that drains your haki a powerup which on top of that is also crursed
I don't get why people deny Emma being a power-up. I don't think it has Oden's haki or any shit like that but at the end of the day it's something that makes Zoro utilize his haki much better and which ultimately makes him stronger only (which he said himself). It just isn't an instant power up like the raid suit but more of a power up that gradually makes you stronger the more you're able to control it. And as far as we've seen, Zoro has been able to control it pretty well. So technically, it should be a power-up, shouldn't it?

Nah that's Yamatos role
No, Yamato's role for this arc is to figure out herself, to finally decide who is she going to be, which identity she's going to take at the end of this all. Yamato's role in this arc doesn't involve fighting, Yamato might have a small clash with Kaido and other characters but she's not fighting against anyone as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.