What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No, that's Jack.

Nah if Kanjuro defeats Kiku and tries to attack Momonosuke then his reintroduction was not pointless. Faking his death once again would be really tiresome.

Yamato vs Jack still has no basis in canon.

Honestly, I simply can't respect your takes. You peddle headcanon that has nothing in the manga supporting it (Yamato vs Jack), and vehemently deny a fight that has strong narrative backing (Yamato vs Kaido) because it's inconvenient for your powerscaling fantasies.
I choose not to believe that. Jinbe should honestly clown Jack seeing how most of his attacks are water based and we all know Jack can't swim for shit but then again you have a df use like Ace defeating him. I dno man :ronalugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda fucking fix this Luffy Haki problem
I did not like this one bit in Dressrosa and I don’t like it now
Why he always nerf this guy and let everyone spam ridiculously overpowered attacks
That is not a fixable problem. It has been there almost forever, more precise since Enies Lobby.
That is simply how main characters work, their best performance doesnt last permanently.
I have been saying this forever, that main characters will never be like villains.

Firstly, they are slow burners, it takes quite some time until they show their best performance.
Once they do, it lasts shortly. In the case of Luffy, G2 lasted short, G3 had a terrible side effect.
He masters them, G4 shows up and we are again back to the same problem, it cannot last long.

In case of Zoro, he is the most formidable combatant among them and for short time he steps into God Tier with Asura.
Even a character that is supposed to be the strongest ever cannot maintain such a level endlessly.
Chopper becomes a Monster but his sanity lasts 3-10-30 minutes, once it stops he cannot move at all...
Franky has insane firepower while the Cola lasts, once he runs out of it his offense takes a heavy dive...

It wont be too long before Oda introduces such limiters to the rest of the crew either.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
it is a powerup no matter how much you deny. Enma brings more out of zoro that he couldnt have brought out if not for enma. As we saw when zoro applied force to cut a tree, it cut the whole cliff, now from tree to cliff proportion, how much of a power up is that?VERY BIG Powerup.
Brainless comment as usual.

Zoro was splitting the golem with NAMELESS SLASHES in Dressrosa he could cut that cliff with less of his haki than enma used in his sleep.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Do you think Jinbe will get a power up at any point in the story?
Jimbe is going to get stronger as all Strawhats do. Brook did not grow for several decades before meeting the Strawhats. In contrast, Jimbe was only stagnant for a few years.

Toki's prophecy is literally about Kaido. It was said as a warning to Kaido after Oden lost his fight against Kaido... Read the context
It was about nine shadows interwoven through time. The only person that actually made a prophecy about Kaido is Oden, and he was referring to the Rooftop Supernova.

Status
Not open for further replies.