What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I can’t respect yours either, you peddle headcanon like everyone else but you act like your headcanon is superior because you type essays of logical fallacies.
For each of the following, show me the panels (preferably at least 3, but as many as you can find) supporting them:
  1. Yamato vs Jack
  2. Sanji vs King and Queen
  3. Strawhats vs Kaido

If you can't find any of them, then don't bother replying (here or in the future). I'm not actually eager to waste my time debating your headcanons if there's no manga basis for them. If I don't see the panels supporting the positions you're endorsing, I'll be placing you on ignore.

For each of the following, show me the panels (preferably at least 3, but as many as you can find) supporting them:
  1. Yamato vs Jack
  2. Sanji vs King and Queen
  3. Strawhats vs Kaido

If you can't find any of them, then don't bother replying (here or in the future). I'm not actually eager to waste my time debating your headcanons if there's no manga basis for them. If I don't see the panels supporting the positions you're endorsing, I'll be placing you on ignore.
there are no panels
dont bother
tells you to read the "context" when the only person that prophecy was shown to bother on panel was orochi who it was directed at
the other stated to kaido was by oden
restated ch 1000
but yeah , def see usopp playing a vital part in taking kaido down
:denzimote:

This Kinemon, Kiku, Kanjuron thing is so ridiculous ......Oda you should have just done this shit with Kinemon and Kanjuro alone...... They have the history that goes back all the way to dressrosa but you insist on adding this new character from Wano (Kiku) who have no connection with and almost never interacted with Kanjuro......

But Honestly this all could have been forgiven if you had given us a chapter dedicated to the initial Kiku vs Kanjuro Fight.
It started off really well , even the dilogue was not to bad, but you cut away..........Which is really the story of the arc.

Nami held off from BMs CoC then. And Wrost Gen isn't a power level. You probably wouldve doubted nine straw hats vs Oars or nine straw hats vs Pacifista too.
Bro TF you talking. Kaido alredy fought with akayasa 9 - 5 worst gen - got scar - now luffy still he fucking toying. Lol kaido no diff SHs. If there are zoro & luffy then mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.