What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely like pre-time skip more because of the adventure. But I'm glad the story is now focusing on finding the one piece
There is nothing wrong with finding One Piece.

The Problem is making SH bar Luffy 5 wheel and focusing on others characters that most people dont give a shit
OP from SH adventure where they Try to fulfill their Dreams changed to Luffy becoming World Changer. I personally dislike this

Also Luffy like any other MC of Shonens becoming The Chosen One. Lmao
From a boy that was find in barrel to the Chosen One that will change World and other shit.
Rly Oda? :nicagesmile:

Luffy becoming Naruto 2.0
Imaging thinking of luffy as a boy in a barrel. His Grandfather is one of the strongest in the verse, his father too, from a special D clan. Luffy was never an underdog like how naruto was portrayed to be.

The flashback just stated that extending the MP had its risks.
Normal rumble ball already made Chopper exhausted for a while.
Chopper being able to move after it it's BS. Not even up for debate.
I mean, Chopper has really only not been able to move after fishman island. In Whole Cake he was able to move after every use, and he used it 3 times. Once Vs trees, Vs Brulee, and Vs Mama.

Punk Hazard he was paralyzed, buuutttt he was also beaten up.

Imagine Queen decides to get serious and beats Chopper to a pulp + the effects of the rumble balls show on his body as well. Just before dealing the finishing blow, Sanji will send him flying. I think that'll be the angriest Sanji we've ever seen. Queen drops the taboo Vinsmoke name and Sanji will be dealing with him for the rest of the arc, so much anger he might join the party. :funky::steef:

Imagine Queen decides to get serious and beats Chopper to a pulp + the effects of the rumble balls show on his body as well. Just before dealing the finishing blow, Sanji will send him flying. I think that'll be the angriest Sanji we've ever seen. Queen drops the taboo Vinsmoke name and Sanji will be dealing with him for the rest of the arc, so much anger he might join the party. :funky::steef:
I mean Zoro always saves Chopper. Could he motivation to get him to heal his own bones with willpower.

Unless Imu is big that hat look kinda small for a giant

Tho I do think Joy Boy is based off Odin
Yes Im's size is not properly deciphered so far. It could prove the case too. He should be rather big for it to match the size of a giant. Let's say one 20 meters tall.

But the bounty poster doesn't look big at all, unless it was one of a bigger size.

Status
Not open for further replies.