What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary makes the chapter much better. Kaido knows about Joy Boy!!! Wow
Does he know what's there in Laughtale and mysteries of void century??

Luffy not able to use CoC well(CoC like how Kaido uses) is acceptable. He just recently learnt it.

SHs not accepting Luffy's defeat will be adorable! Seems like Kiku, Kinemon and Kanjuro panel will be emotional as well. Glad Kanjuro will be gone.

Wonder what Momo read in Oden's journal. Seems like Kinemon will be knocked out as well. Now that Onigashima is over Wano, and main hitters of alliance are defeated, this raid will be a failure imo.

Glad Chopper improved but still couldn't injure Queen. It's expected and he shouldn't be able to injure Queen for sure imo!

This shows that Luffy didn't run out of haki but Luffy still can't clad in CoC properly...of course he used it for the first time, so there will be some issues...but that's okay as long as he didn't lose because he ran out of haki it is fine....he can come back even stronger....next time he will use it properly...it also tells us that whatever Luffy had in his arsenal is enough to defeat Kaido....he just needs to put things together and use it in a most effective way....kinda predicted way before....

Now this is interesting stuff.....if this translation is true, then it shuts all "so called reincarnation..." theorists...this definitely emphasizes the difference between "reincarnation" and "inherited will"...somehow..CoC/will of D/joyboy are inherently related....do any of you remember Whitebeard started to support Luffy the moment he showed CoC for the first time and also told "show me what you can do...."...yes, Luffy is not reincarnation of joyboy but he has to "inherit" the will of joyboy and become the joyboy....looks like CoC users and more importantly D clan and its affiliated clans with CoC have a high potential to become joyboy...I believe Kozuki clan is one of the allied clans of "D clan"...Oden tried to become joyboy but unable to become...that is why he told no one can defeat Kaido in next 20 years.....looking forward to how Luffy will inherit the will of joyboy...

Luffy is not the reincarnation of joyboy, but he will inherit the will of joyboy...

Kaido knows Luffy defeat has severe impact on the alliance....he knows Luffy is the pillar of the alliance....interested in the reactions of people other than Strawhats and Law....

hmmm......Zuneisha is near or some other sea kings....?

Okay good that Chopper actually didn't do anything much to the Queen.....he badly needs haki.....Chopper has potential.....anyways Zoans hype/commanders hype is still there.....

Good...now I want to see this in scans...straw hats you are right...Luffy won't lose....this is just temporary setback....anyways kinda expected reaction from strawhats....

hmmm....I hope that Kanjuro and Kiku finally dead...hope he stays like that...hope Oda won't pull some lame twists....now what happened to orochi....? ....I don't want Kinemon to die...at least not yet...he should re unite with his wife....any scabbard can die but not Kinemon....so I don't believe he is dead....

great...hope it won't take much time to reach flower capital like Bigmom journey to udon....
all i know Luffys plot hole incredebly massive. He is failure as a MC.
:endthis:

its all about will of D. Not reincarnation.
Yeah, and the Kozuki's are deeply connected to the Will of D and the Void Century. Oden even smiled right before his death. Maybe the theory of Kozuki's being a part of the D clan is true? I still don't think that Momo has or will inherit JB's will but Kozuki's can still be Ds.
Post automatically merged:

all i know Luffys plot hole incredebly massive. He is failure as a MC.
Luffy and Sanji hater.
Zoro wanker.

Wonder how this fits perfectly almost every time. :wonderland:

Yeah, and the Kozuki's are deeply connected to the Will of D and the Void Century. Oden even smiled right before his death. Maybe the theory of Kozuki's being a part of the D clan is true? I still don't think that Momo has or will inherit JB's will but Kozuki's can still be Ds.
Then there is zoro the man carrying samurai legacy. He is the joyboy

whitebeard said if luffy carry the will of D then show him how the world become in years to come. WILL OF D IS ONLY FOR D CLAN which is having d on there name kozuki is just a samurai clan that allied with ancient kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.