What’s the spoiler provider hiding from us?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I would be shock if he had bounty lower than 2B. Bytheway King bounty > Luffys > Queen
I think it is rational if King bounty is below 1.5b, Luffy first Yonko bounty is 1.5 so this is more or less a ceiling. I don’t know what King did to trespass this ceiling. Marco led his crew for a year and made war against the Marine.

Luffy left a scar himself as a kid.
Some of Mihawk attacks reached him but he didnt let him any scar.
Which attack actually dealt more damage to Luffy?

Scar = irrelevant if it does not make relevant damage.
Go cry in the corner Zorotard :milaugh:
We're talking about Kaido not some random you little monkey :suresure:

if Oda is forcing with Kaido's resistance, that's why in your opinion? The only one who has managed to do this is Oden and even now he has nightmares about him

"May..but that doesn't mean anything"

get out of here and go cry somewhere else :suresure:

looks like its gonna become naruto route when naruto meet oldman hagoromo to gain the six path power.

what if oda do the same maybe in depth of ocean that luffy reach the afterlife and he meet previous joyboy he gonna tought luffy how to access the full potential of COC COA AND COO.

looks like its gonna become naruto route when naruto meet oldman hagoromo to gain the six path power.

what if oda do the same maybe in depth of ocean that luffy reach the afterlife and he meet previous joyboy he gonna tought luffy how to access the full potential of COC COA AND COO.
Luffy probably gonna heal up in the submarine of law's crew :kata:

Only Law can save most if not all the alliance members with his room....then they will retreat in wano/retrospect and then come back for round 2.....otherwise I can't see a "plot" scenario that most of the alliance will survive right now....
It is like a war scenario, the raid not "totally fail" but rather the alliance retreat to start a new plan, that is needed and we get a all out battle around wano where people can witness the greatness of the Strawhats and getting saved.
I expect soon that the flyers and calamity use hybrid and the situation get change where the alliance get beat down and get pushed back.

Status
Not open for further replies.