Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You tell me........but I agree the panel clearly shows kaido being scared of momonosuke :kobeha:
Yeah, scared because of the potential threat that he sees in them according to the auhor (which is not realy a threat as Kaido is strong). It is just his mind set or in other words Oda is trying so hard to make Momo relevant to the story that is feels cringy. He is strong, no doubt.

The claim that he wants to kill him to shatter the wills of the alliance is rubbish. This is my point.

If you dont get it, then keep on posting to keep yourself busy.

Oh wow that makes a lot of sense too! Talk about allegories/metaphors! I never thought of Dragonball like that, that's just blown my mind!

I know other series like Bleach and Naruto have drawn inspiration from Japanese history too but wow....
From the ashes, Goku raised a new generation of Saiyans who are thriving with strength, and kindness a bit like Japan becoming a top economy in the 80's.

Yeah, scared because of the potential threat that he sees in them according to the auhor (which is not realy a threat as Kaido is strong). It is just his mind set or in other words Oda is trying so hard to make Momo relevant to the story that is feels cringy. He is strong, no doubt.

The claim that he wants to kill him to shatter the wills of the alliance is rubbish. This is my point.

If you dont get it, then keep on posting to keep yourself busy.
Yes yes kaido fears a crybaby according to you :denzimote:

That is because Naruto and One piece themes are different.....why do you mix both?....don't tell me you have been reading one piece without even hearing the words such as "inherited will" and "destiny" for 1000+ chapters?
At no point were those things ever implied to be literal.

And I could counter that the main theme of One Piece is "freedom", and that literal destiny flies in the face of that.

At no point were those things ever implied to be literal.

And I could counter that the main theme of One Piece is "freedom", and that literal destiny flies in the face of that.
not really....even now no implications that those things are literal.....One piece main theme is still freedom....freedom to do whatever you want on the seas...Luffy is "destined" to become pirate with "ultimate freedom" and he bends destiny to his will, not the other way around....in other words...Luffy is not doing destiny work, destiny is doing Luffy work....for example, Luffy is destined to die in impel down during ivankow treatment and ivankow himself said that he is fighting against his destiny and miracle happened...

Once again, N1ggas going nuts on the spoilers discussion and calling the chapter trash because of one liner and then the chapter come out way better than expected. Crazy lol.:kobeha:

Anyway, back to my chapter analysis.

Law have a tiger on the back because Law's animal theme is tiger. Cool. But then "Hunter" part on his shirt is what's very interesting........:bamathink:

Luffy losing to Kaido is expected.
And then Joyboy comparison is cool I guess. As long as it's not another Naruto then I'm cool.

And Momo's definitely hearing Pedro's voice.......

RIP Marco and King have higher bounties than Luffy.:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

RIP to the motherfuckers that said, "Chopper is destroying Queen, Chopper > Sanji, Chopper is Monster Trio, etc."

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Inu is next.:chirstsad:

Kin finishing off Kanjuro like I expected.

Kidd vs Big Mom.:kidsmile::kidsmile:

Bruh, if this was Seinen then Kin will get Kanmei treatment.

What’s going to happen to ZKK (Zoro Kissing Kiku) now :pepemotion:
Don't worry, it will happens, as long as her body's still there for Zoro.:datas:
Sanji next chapter....

Lmao, add Marco and Chopper on top and it will be perfect.:milaugh:
Sanji better not fight this Clown Queen,This is it,The final Nail in the coffin,Man is getting Clowned by Chopper of all People,By my Sixth sense i already feel Queen is Sanji’s End game,Just you watch................ @Zoro D Goat @BangMi @Stealth Black
Boi, just wait for Sanji saves Marco and Chopper and fight King and Queen.:datas:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Once again, N1ggas going nuts on the spoilers discussion and calling the chapter trash because of one liner and then the chapter come out way better than expected. Crazy lol.:kobeha:

Anyway, back to my chapter analysis.

Law have a tiger on the back because Law's animal theme is tiger. Cool. But then "Hunter" part on his shirt is what's very interesting........:bamathink:

Luffy losing to Kaido is expected.
And then Joyboy comparison is cool I guess. As long as it's not another Naruto then I'm cool.

And Momo's definitely hearing Pedro's voice.......

RIP Marco and King have higher bounties than Luffy.:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

RIP to the motherfuckers that said, "Chopper is destroying Queen, Chopper > Sanji, Chopper is Monster Trio, etc."

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Inu is next.:chirstsad:

Kin finishing off Kanjuro like I expected.

Kidd vs Big Mom.:kidsmile::kidsmile:

Bruh, if this was Seinen then Kin will get Kanmei treatment.

Don't worry, it will happens, as long as her body's still there for Zoro.:datas:

Lmao, add Marco and Chopper on top and it will be perfect.:milaugh:

Boi, just wait for Sanji saves Marco and Chopper and fight King and Queen.:datas:
Hmmm no zoro is the tiger, oda even has a tiger Zoro on his desk

Status
Not open for further replies.