Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wano just keeps getting worse. Like what is even the point of Kaido mentioning Joy Boy if Oda continues to not elaborate on it? It’s again to draw false hype. You would expect after 25 years and 1000+ chapters we will get at least some info but no.

Also why does Oda continue to not tell us what Momo is hearing? Why hide it from the readers? We are 100+ chapters in and here is Oda continuing to hide information in order to receive false hype.

Just realised sth. I dont know if someone has already mentioned this but if luffy is close to death(which he is), wouldnt his vivre card start getting smaller too? If that happens then this will be the perfect opportunity for oda to bring the straw hat grand fleet in wano.

Yeah once everyone is completely decimated, I could see him ending the act. I think Oda's story telling is at it's best, when he usurps everyone's expectations.

As always, we'll have to play the waiting game
I see Onigashima falling on the capital as an allegory to the atomic bombs of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Make no mistake our MC will come back one last time. I can imagine Luffy doing something crazy like trying to stop the island from falling to save as many citizens as possible... in vain.

The next interlude is also the perfect opportunity to set up new allies such as the Luffy's alliance, Smokey and the Sword nerd, the remaining WB pirates, and Hancock.

Like how in the hell did 60 percent of people rate this chapter 5/5 ? Man people are easily entertained. I should write a manga and make millions if all it takes to entertain people is seeing repeat storylines that should have been resolved.

Soo Kaido know about Joy Boy, probably from his Rocks times, wanna know what more the Rocks have discovered about the Void Century, pehaps Xebec even knew about Imu, and that's what he mean by becoming the King of the World, to take Imu place. If Rocks was betrayed by his crew would make sense that when he started to lose against Roger&Garp, BM, Kaido and some others run with the Road Poneglyph, Kaido Fruit and other things, could even be that this things were in God Valley, and after his crew stole this things, they just run away and leave him to fight for himself. Would show why Roger knew that BM have one Road Poneglyph.

High chances of Momo being the Uranus, probably his powers are the thing that are going to save Luffy. Wanna know if this powers are a thing from Momo only, or every head of the Kozuki clan since the Void Century have the potential to awakening this powers, including Oden and Sukiyaki, that would make sense storywise, as that would be the reason why the Kozuki Clan have closed Wano, to protect this power from the WG, and the why Toki have send Momo to 20y, right to the time of the JoyBoy/Luffy. Pehaps this Powers where the thing that the Kozuki used to make Wano like a fortress, could be a power to not only control Zunesha, but the Ancient Giants too, as they have been show to have a connection with Wano, in the OP world itself, and in the plot too, as Oda have been linking Wano and Ancient Giants in the plot a lot of times, in TB he first introce both, them he make a connection of Oars Jr. and Wano via the hats, them in PH he show us Momo and Kinemon for the first time, and put some hints on the Giants, and now in Wano we have failed Ancient Giants, Onigashima Skull and the Wano crazy geology, with pehaps even Kaido, who rules Wano, having ties to the them too. Those two things have been together in the story for a long time.

Really hope that Ashura, Kiku, Kanjuro and Kinemon are all dead, would make for the much needed drama for this arc.

Oda continues to stomp Zoro and highlight Kid, first he make him block an attack from Big mom that Zoro escaped then;

Broken bones Zoro: ''no no I don't believe Luffy lost'' :vistalaugh:

Kid: ''You think I care about that fool'' :kidsmile:

Why are you feeling so insecure Sanji had same exact reaction to that announcement but i guess you only see Zoro. Feeling embarrassed Zoro heard about Luffy loss lmao the whole of Onigashima is aware of what happened
Can you even read? Some zoro fanboys thinks its funny, do these people even realize what they are reading? :vistalaugh: Zoro is Luffy's bitch, he can't even believe Luffy lost, but a fan of this guy thinks he can make fun of Luffy, Zoro is even worse than Luffy for being a bitch of a guy that lost like that, its truly pathetic to think Zoro fans believe they can laugh at Luffy.

If you are fan of a character who isn't Luffy's bitch (such as Kid) then you can laugh at that. :steef:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda continues to stomp Zoro and highlight Kid, first he make him block an attack from Big mom that Zoro escaped then;

Broken bones Zoro: ''no no I don't believe Luffy lost''

Kid: ''You think I care about that fool'' :kidsmile:

Can you even read? Some zoro fanboys thinks its funny, do these people even realize what they are reading? :vistalaugh: Zoro is Luffy's bitch, he can't even believe Luffy lost, but a fan of this guy thinks he can make fun of Luffy, Zoro is even worse than Luffy for being a bitch of a guy that lost like that, its truly pathetic to think Zoro fans believe they can laugh at Luffy.

If you are fan of a character who isn't Luffy's bitch (such as Kid) then you can laugh at that. :steef:
Lerkan can't read with all the tears in his eyes for all the Ls he's taking as he gets smashed from behind by Oda.

Zoro had no comment on luffy losing

Zoro and sanjis response was to being told to surrender and join kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.